25

"Dan-" Before she could call for the horse, another big hands touched her lips. It blocked her lips to continue her words.

"Shh! We don't want to wake anything that sleep in here, so we better proceed in caution!" The mountain man whispered with panic in his tone. The Queen only nodded, realizing the danger that could appear at anytime soon.

Deep into the cave they went, without knowing anything of it. The only sound that they could hear were their own steps and drops of water. There's also no lights in the cave, so Muriel had to use his magic to create a dim green light.

They walked until they reach a dead end. Once again, the walls were covered in plants. However the plants were covered in thorns. "It's a dead end.. It's impossible for Dante to walked through this thorns without being hurt badly.." The Green orbs scanned for any possible entrance but it's no use. He couldn't find any.

"Unless.. someone could do this for him.." the Queen took a step in front of the man. She touched the tip of the thorns and the plants reacted to it. They slowly moved and made a way for her. The green orbs man was mesmerized by it. How her power was uniquely moved the environment around her. It was simply amazing. "Come on!" Somehow the Queen took the lead.

In the end or the cave, the couple were greeted by a huge ruins. "Beautiful.." (e/c) scanned the room as the soft sunlight penetrated through the big pillars on the left and right. The ruins seemed to be a hall of a castle before, but now the nature has reclaim the property. Most of the walls were already collapsed, leaving the only wall behind the throne. However, the ruins were spreading gloomy vibes, making everyone that enter it feels in  "Dante! There you are boy!" The Queen and Inanna approached the horse that was sitting near the throne. The Queen kneel immediately as she reached him.

"I never.. knew there's something like this in the forest.." The Mountain man muttered in his breath.

"Oh.. maybe this place doesn't want to be found.." The Queen patted the horse head. She gave a calming pat for the animal. "If there's a place that would bring me solitude in the castle of Amartha, I would spend the rest of my life there.." She let out a smile after a sigh was heard.

"Your castle.. got a hall too? right?"

"Yeah.. but I can't enjoy it. There are too much people in that room.. especially when we're having a ball. My uncle is that type of.. 'party people' you know.."

"Sounds like a person that I used to know.."

"The Count?"

The mountain man nodded. After that he added, "It must be too.. crowded..".

"Indeed." The Queen shrugged with a bitter smile on her lips. "I have no privacy in that fancy jail~ hahaha.."

"What would you do if you have an empty hall for yourself?" The Queen blinked at the question that just thrown at her.

"Hmmmm.." her arms embraced herself and one of her hand landed on her chin. Silence spread for a moment before she opened her mouth again. "Maybe I would dance.. alone.." She smiled awkwardly, realizing how weird her wish is.

"Then you can do it here."

"Oh.. nah.. I will be awkward if you see me.. unless.. you dance with me too!"

The green orbs opened wide. He didn't expect the answer that she threw. "Wha-Me? I- No!"

"Why? come on~ We did dance the last time we met~" The Queen got back on her feet. She extended her arms and signed the man to reach it. The man switched his sight into somewhere else. His lips were pouting but he reached her hands and stood up. His face was red like a tomato, remembering the last time they did the same thing.

"Remember our first step?" The Queen couldn't hold the smile on her lips. She could feel the stiff in his muscles as her put his hand on her waist reached the other hand with her free one. "I remembered.. The only time when I had fun in dancing, it was when I was doing it with you."

"Me too.." The man only watched as the Queen smiled and started to enjoying herself in his arms. Slowly she leaned closer and let her head fell on his chest. It is been years since he felt her warmth breath on his skin. He was young back then, he didn't understand the touch of someone could drive him into thousands of emotions. Now then he's wiser, he never thought that he would get the chance to experience it once again. The moment that he treasured for years now coming back to him.

"Oh! You're really good at this now~ Did you practice while I was away?" The man nodded. The Queen's burst into laughter. "Hahaha! Really?? I... didn't expect that.." notice the embarrassment in the man's features, she decided to give the man a compliment that he deserve. "You did a great job! I'm so proud of you, Muriel!"

"Thank you." The man thanking her after catching her from a spin. Her hands landed perfectly on his, as if it were made for each other.

"I think.. I started to like this place even more.. should we come here again?" The lilac dress flowed with her movement.

"Sure.." Every living creatures in the hall know that he's been fixing his eyes on her. Once he take a look at his environment, he noticed a massive change in the hall. Flowers and other beautiful plants were growing from the ground. The atmoshphere that was gloom now filled with colors. When he traced where the magic came from, it was from the woman before him. She's reviving the nature? Glowing lights were formed around her and spreading around the ruins. As she laughed from joy, the magic waves went stronger. He never saw such enormous power before.

Not so long after that, the Queen lost her balance. She fell right when she was in his arms. "My Queen?? Are you okay?" Not a single answer came from her mouth. Her eyes were closed and her breath were calm. A smile curved, showing that she's in a peaceful slumber.

Did you just... give your energy to the nature?

 give your energy to the nature?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸