It's You.

Your POV

When Delilah took down my mask I finally saw him. Not only my partner but my.. friend.

"Peter.." I whispered in complete shock with my mouth hanging open.
"W-What?" He stuttered, his face fell and he looked scared.
IT WAS SO OBVIOUS OH MY GOD! UGH! I hate myself for not realizing it sooner! That's why he left, it was to make me forget everything! He doesn't hate me! -He doesn't hate me..
Everyone around us couldn't stop laughing to even look at us.. I stared him in the eyes and felt butterflies explode in my stomach.
"N-Nothing! U-Um sorry I just thought about um.." I stuttered starting to shake out of nervousness. "A t-thing, I lost something- I'll be right back" I finally broke eye contact and hurried up the stairs without tripping. I'm shaking so much! H-He's Spider-Man- that's my partner!
MJ followed me up and to our room with a worried face. "What's wrong with you all of a sudden?" She asked grabbing onto my shoulders trying to calm me down.
I went and shut the door then walked back over to her shakily. "I-I remember everything! I saw who he was I-I saw his face!" I stuttered trying to keep myself under control.
"What seriously? Do you know him in real life?" She asked shaking me back and forth. I shut my mouth and nodded my head quickly. "Are you gonna tell me?" She raised her eyebrows.
"I-I don't know!" I shouted throwing up my arms and laying on the bed. "I should have known! He was always right there then he left and-and! It was so obvious!" I screamed into my pillow.

(Hinting at the title 'Unknown To Me'. She should have known.)

"Y/n, MJ, pizza!" Betty knocked on our door and came in.
"C-Coming!" I stuttered standing up and walking out in a hurry.
"You're such a mess.." MJ sighed slapping her forehead.
Everyone sat around the room eating. I sat in between Betty and MJ because I cannot physically handle sitting next to Peter right now, I might pass out.
I got on my phone and tried to text mom a real sentence but my fingers wouldn't stop shaking and we also had no service. "Sweet.." I sighed stress eating my slice of pizza but I can't even eat right now!
I can hear everyone's whispers including Peter's. He thinks he did something wrong which is why I reacted that why but he definitely didn't!
"MJ, I'm gonna cry" I whispered to her completely stressed out and tried to keep my eyes off Peter.
"What the hell is wrong with you? He's not in here is he?" She asked looking down at my tiny slouching body. My eyes went wide and I nodded my head quickly.
"What? Seriously?" She whispered getting down to my level looking around the room.
"..ugh.. is it Flash?.." she groaned.
"No-!" I whisper shouted. She looked around again and the next thing she asked was, "one of the teachers?"
"Ew! No!" I whispered throwing the rest of my pizza on my plate.
"It's not the dude at the desk is it-"
"No! It's peter!" I whispered even quieter right in her ear. Her eyes went wider than mine. She looked right at peter in surprise and accidentally caught his attention. "Look away, he'll see you dumbass-!" I whisper shouted keeping my head down. Sorry for the language, I don't normally cuss, I'm just stressed out.
"You're shitting me right?" Her eyes still wide.
"I'm not" I giggled a little trying to calm myself down. I took a deep breath in and out trying to calm my jitters.
"Who would trust two teenagers?-" she narrowed her eyebrows in confusion and ate another piece of pizza.
"Well he was bitten by a spider and I was drugged so I don't know" I shrugged.
"By a spider? Ouch" we both felt the imaginary pain of being bitten.
"Yeah well when I woke up he was carrying me and I thought I was being kidnapped because I couldn't hear or see" I crossed my arms.
"Your back story is worse" she spoke then got nudged by Brad who was sitting right beside her, hehe..
"Are you doing anything while we're in Paris?" He asked confidently. Wow, where did that come from? He's so smooth....
"Dude I think she has a crush on him too-" I heard Ned say very loudly in my ear. I turned to him with a disgusted face but it turns out I was the only one besides Peter who heard.
"Oh crap- look away..." I told myself slowly looking down at my phone. Good going Y/n. *face palm*.
"She heard you" Peter said blankly.
"Yeah.. I see that.." he sighed. I giggled to myself and pretended to scroll on my phone.
"Flash if you like Spider-Man so much than what do you think about Spider-Woman?" MJ smirked lightly pinching my right leg.
"She's hella hot" he wiggled his eyebrows.
I made a few faces in this exact order to just show you how I'm feeling about the comment-
The first one was to MJ and the other two were to myself.