Training Begins

Recap-

I grabbed my headphones and slipped the wire into my hoodie so I didn't have to deal with the long cord dangling everywhere and played one of my favorite songs, Sunflower by Post Malone as i walked all the way to the Avengers Tower.

---------~*~----------

I had a lot on my mind but soon enough I found my way to the tower. I wore the hood over my head because I didn't really want anyone seeing me walk in.

"Hey Happy.." I sighed as I walked through the doors.
"Your father and uncle are on the 5th floor. I think they're going to try to explain but please don't blow up the room again, I'm the one whose gotta fix that mess" he told me with a unwelcoming voice without looking uo from his phone.
"...got it.." I muttered walking to the elevator and took it to the 5th floor. There was another living room area.

"Ah, Jasmine! There you are" Tony smiled and walked over then hugged me. That was really weird..
I didn't know what to do, thank god it was a quick hug. I pulled out my earbuds and turned off the music then sat down on one of the couches like last night..
"Do you want to know now?" My uncle asked me..
"Sure.." I sighed and pulled off my hood. This whole situation is really changing me. I can feel myself getting more and more depressed and started getting these weird sensations going threw my skin.
They looked at each other for a second before they decided which of them would tell me. It was Tony.

Tony sighed before talking and scratched his head, "..Before you were born, I knew me and your mother couldn't take care of you. Not because we didn't want to but because you would always be in danger if the world knew you're my daughter. Mathew and his wife just had a miscarriage so I figured 'who could I trust more than my brother?' I knew he could give you the life you deserved. You didn't need the kind of life I would have given you... But now that you have these powers i have to take care of you. Spider-Kid brought me back what was in that cup and I figured out all your powers" he looked me in the eyes. He sounds like he's never wanted me and that I'm just a chore to 'take care of'.
"All?..." I sighed and looked down from this horrible person whose supposed to be my dad. "How many do I really have?" I narrowed my eye and leaned on my knees while staring him dead in the eyes.
"In all... 9" uncle told me. Wait 9? What was the last one?
"9? I thought it was just that stuff that happened last night? What is it?"
"Well... They tried to turn you into a girl virsion of Spider-boy but with a lot more powers. I don't know how you're still living after what happened last night" he told me in astonishment, "All your powers were rejecting your body but you somehow stopped them from tearing you to shreds. And I think...." Tony rolled his eyes with a huge sigh... "I think it was because of the kid."
"What? Because of Spider-Man?" Uncle turned back to Tony seemly angry. He still hates superheroes I see. I think Spider-Man is becoming the number one hated now though.
"Yep" tony popped the p. "Which is why.. He's here to help train you" I swear all this guy can do is sigh and rub his forehead.
"What's up guys!" Spidey said from on top of the ceiling.

....Has he just been hanging out there the whole time? Why is the ceiling so high up? No wonder I didnt see him when I walked in..

I looked confused but grinned after i saw him just hanging around.
"Hey, did ya hear him? I'm the girl Spidey but better!" I shouted to him from up there. He hopped down and landed in the seat next to me making me bounce up and off the couch.
"Ow-! ..Real smooth" I groaned rubbing my butt in pain.
"Hey Y/n, what happened to your band aids?" Uncle asked me as Spider-Man helped me back up after apologizing a couple times.
"She has impenetrable skin, I think it'll help her heal faster" Tony told us. I knew it!
"Whoahhhhhhhh!" me and Spider-Man turned to each other in awe.
"You two are gonna be a pain.." tony smacked his head the same time as uncle did. God, when can I stop calling him uNcLe?
"Hey Mr.- I mean.. dad.. What's my real name? You've almost said it a few times, so what is it?" I asked him.
He looked at me with a strangely fatherly smile and said, "Y/n m/n Stark".
Whoa... that sounds so breathtaking.. that's my name?? Doesnt fit my description at all.
"So you didn't change my middle name when you gave me that pretend one?" Was the best thing i could ask after finding out.
"I thought you might like to keep a little part of your real self" fake dad told me with a genuine smile.
"Yeah, that's real thoughtful..." I told him blankly and rolled my eyes.