Hanging Around The Tower

I just wanted to point out that I'm Spider-Man, thank you.

------~*~ ------

Your POV

So what am I gonna be? I don't have one specific power like you do" I asked Spider-Man and got pretty comfortable on the webs.
"I thought Elsa was a good one" he shrugged.
"I'm with the kid on that one" Mr. Dad shouted and held up his pencil.
"Nooo something cool!" I groaned.
"Okay well let's think about all your powers.." he said and stuck out his hands. "Impenetrable skin, electricity, ice, flight, enhanced hearing, seeing, and strength plus being able to stick to stuff like me but we have to focus on the 3 main, ice, flight, and electricity... So what do we got?"
"...a mess?"
"No! A name!"
"How about crimson shadowwwww" I held out the last word for added affect.
"You're too loud to be a shadow" Mr. Dad yelled at me. I looked at Spidey who was completely agreeing with him.
"What about something with a star? Because they're bright like electricity and are in the sky? Or something with snow...?" I was spitballing ideas.
"I think you're on to something.." Spider-Man said and put his hand on his chin.
"That's all I have" I told him with a flat voice and laid on my stomach then wrapped my arms around my head for support.
"What size are you?" Mr. dad asked me randomly without looking up.
"Where at?"
"You know-" he waved his hands in front of his chest.
"Wh-What? You want me to say that in front of him?" I stuttered pointing to Spider-Man. His eyes widened then he looked at mr. dad and back to me.
Mr. dad narrowed his eyes at him and looked disgusted and slightly angry but also somewhat respect.
"You pervert" I narrowed my eyes at Spider-Man and crawled out of the hamic.
"What?! No I didn't-" he stuttered clearly embarrassed and had a voice crack.
"And you better not tell him" I kept my eyes narrowed at dad too.
"Oh, I won't" he promised and put a hand over his metal heart. I rolled my eyes and whispered in his ear, "34 c". After I said that his eyes widened and looked at me up and down.
"Your mother was the same. She was about the same height and size. They always gave her back problems". He laughed and slapped his knee like a dad would. Kinda a creepy but okay.
"Yeah, I specifically don't wear tight stuff for a reason. They're too big for my age, all my friends told me I looked like a senior durning freshmen year because I wore whatever I wanted at the time" I ranted to him and crossed my arms argerly. "Do you know how many dudes have asked me if I wanted to "smash"" I air quoted and kept talking. "And that's why I always look like a balloon" I smiled at the end feeling proud of my circle self for finally realizing how to stop these idiot, horny boys.
"You forgot he's here" dad said and pointed to Spider-Man looking down at me with wide eyes again.
"Oooh... Oops" I muttered covering my mouth. "You can keep a secret so it's fine I guess. At least I didn't say the size though right?" I grinned with a shrug and floated back up to lay in the hamic with him again.
"Well that doesn't matter because your suit has to be skin tight like his and everyone else. You know why we do that?" He asked and looked up taking off his glasses.
"Why" I set my head on my hand and stared down at him.
"Less room for error"
I snapped my finger and point to him with raised eyebrows. "You're right".
It was silence for a second until dad finally broke it.
"How do you feel about metal?"
"On my suit? It's a bit restrictive but I still like it"
"Not if you make it right" he looked up with a grin. He's trying to prove he's a great inventor. We know dad, you're iron man.
"Mr. dad, I don't have any money to for all of this though. It would be a dream to become a superhero but i-"
"Do you know who I am, missy?" He asked me with his classic smile and held his chin up high to see me.
I grinned to myself.. "my dad" I was messing with him, he clearly wanted me to say Tony Stark or Iron Man but im just a cheeky little girl.
"The other ones-".
I laughed and bit my lip before answering, "Mr. Dad".
He sighed and put his pencil down, "You're really getting on my nerves little girl" he said and stood up.
"Oh sorry, Tony Stark" I grinned after finally giving him the answer he wanted.
"Yes! That one! And do you know how much money I make?" He began to question me and walked right under us with a smirk.
"I mean it's probably a lot" I rolled my eyes.
"Bingo! And how much do you make?"
"None...." I sighed.
"Exactly! Parents pay for everything anyway, and I'm not talking about your uncle" he told me. 'Uncle.. this is all very exciting but he's been there my whole life... most of the time anyway.. I can't believe he's really not my dad...'
"Yeah, thanks Mr. Dad..." I muttered and turned my back to everyone.