Ah, Bitter-Sweet Memories.

Your POV

When my eyes finally adjusted I didn't know who I was looking at. A man in a suit standing with Spider-Man in a huge living room... I looked around it and when I turned to my left I saw what's left of the Avengers from the blip..
"You're the Avengers.." I mumbled getting goosebumps.
But no Iron Man... On the news after the blip, it showed some of the Avengers that died and they said that Iron Man died because he was the one that saved the half the population from this Thanos guy. There were a few other Avengers that didn't make it too like Vision and the Black Widow and even Captain America.. I really liked them all... they were amazing people.. and Black Widow was one of the most badass females to ever live, I don't even think she had powers she was just strong and smart! I've always wanted to be like her and Iron Man.
"Nice to see you again." Thor spoke up with a smile. Scarlet Witch back handed him in the stomach when she saw my confusion. I noticed Spider-Man trying to signal them something from the corner of my eye, like he was trying to tell them no.
"..What do you mean 'again'?.." I muttered dropping my shoulders. After I said that a memory of some sort popped in my head at random of my dad and Tony Stark sitting on a couch. They looked... Hurt? No.. They had a look that read 'we're sorry'.
My eyes went wide as all these memories started filling my head. One in particular set everything off..
Dad said, "Y/n... you're my niece.... not my daughter". If im not his kid then am I adopted?
My heart started racing and I could feel the room getting a little warmer. "He's my uncle.." I whispered staring at a blank wall behind the Avengers as more pictures showed up in my mind. Every single one of them had to do with Tony Stark and Spider-Man and Spider-Woman.
Everything went back to the pool party. I drank something poisoned and woke up without hearing or sight like I did tonight.. Spider-Man was there- I knew Spider-Man.. The first day I moved here I met him. We hung out?
My eyes started to water when all the thoughts of Iron Man flooded in. He made me a suit because I had powers.

Tony Stark is my real father.

Everything that happened in DC.. Everything with the ferry, Spider-Man got his suit taken away but he showed up at my homecoming because some bird dude came.. What happened after he tied me up? That can't be the end- W-Why can I remember what happened after?!
Silence.
.
.
.
"My dad died."

3rd POV

Y/n stared at the empty wall behind the Avengers in pain. All her memories were coming back.. Most of them anyway.. Up until Spider-Man tied her up is all a mystery.
"My dad died." Y/n said looking up to right at the new Captain America who was originally the Falcon then all around the room until she finally met Spider-Man's eyes. No one could say a thing. Everyone was still heart broken over Tony's death too.
"It was his time to go, dear.." A woman's voice spoke at the door.
"N-No.. it shouldn't of- Why didn't I know? What happened to make me forget everything?!" Y/n raised her voice turning to the woman who cairred a gentle smile with her.
"You got hurt.. Mr. Stark said i-it was best to erase-" Spider-Man muttered but was cut off my Y/n's loud, sorrowful voice.
"No! You-... You let him..." she muttered making everyone in the room get even quieter, "What happened after you tied me up? How bad was it that I had to be removed again?" She cried letting her anger take over her body. Sparks began to shoot out around her making the lights flicker on and off.
"N-No- you weren't remo-" Spider-Man walked closer to her and tried to put his hand on her shoulder but she just couldn't bare to hear it anymore.

She electrocuted everyone near her as she covered her watery eyes, not including the woman at the door who was at a safe distance.

"Stop it.." she cried rubbing her eyes before looking back at everyone who was shaking on the ground. Her eyes met the woman who looked at Y/n with tears and a smile. Y/n's face shifted into horror from seeing what she was doing to her friends.
That horror she was feeling turned into pain.. Her powers were trying to reject her again and now she has no reason to stop them from tearing her little body to shreds.
Sparks flew, heat raised, and every vain in her body tingled trying to push the unknown out. She screamed in pain letting herself get ripped apart from the inside out. She doesn't have anything to live for. Her father is gone, she doesn't have a suit anymore and all the Avengers abandoned her years ago. She let go.