all of us laughed at the scene, including her.

i never thought that i would see her smiling that wide bago ako umalis. these past few days, i caused her too much pain.

i smiled. but still, i felt like i needed to talk to her.

pero sa totoo lang, i didn't want to think about her that much. i do not want to have any regrets when i leave.

to distract myself, ibinaling ko ang tingin ko kay minjoo, na nasa sulok ng kusina, umiinom ng tubig.

"Joo, ano gagawin mamaya?" tanong ko.

nasa counter table ako, kumakain ng natirang cookies na binake niya kanina.

"Games? Swimming? Nga pala, magoovernight ba kayo?" malakas na tanong ni minjoo.

naglakad siya papunta sa pwesto ko. and when she did, she sat down beside me.

"Hindi na, para makapagpahinga kayo for the flight." sagot ni chaeyeon, na may hawak hawak ng tatlong malalaking box ng pizza, at ibinaba ito sa dining table.

yena also came carrying boxes of pizza, at napansin kong dumating na rin yung iba nilang inorder.

when i was about to get up to help them, minjoo pulled me down, and gave me a kiss on my right cheek.

"Wha-"

"Ayoko lang ng may tumitingin sayo."

when she said that, i knew that there was a reason.

i stood up and looked away, trying to disregard the fact that wonyoung actually passed by us when minjoo did that.

an hour passed and finally, everything was all in place.

we decided to play truth or dare. i don't know why, pero i feel nervous about playing this.

"Yujin, pa-airdrop nung pics ko. Ipangi-icon ko lang." sabi ni hitomi, who's on her phone.

i was confused kung bakit ipapa-airdrop ni hitomi yung pics niya when i didn't have my phone.

"Wala sa akin yung phone ko ah?" sagot ko, at ngayon, i started wondering kung san yun napunta.

"Huh? Eh kanino yon?"

i used it yesterday at dinner when i was bored, and when i got home to play games.

fuck. hindi kaya?

i was about to ask minjoo who's beside me, but then, "Akin yon." minjoo handed her phone to hitomi, who immediately started to transfer her pictures sa phone niya.

"Ay naks. Couple phone? Ganon ba pag mayaman?" pabirong tanong ni sakura, at nagtawanan naman sila. while they were all teasing each other, i took the chance to ask her.

"Nakita mo ba phone ko?" bulong ko.

i started getting nervous. tangina. there was a high chance na nabasa niya yon.

"Oo, nasa drawer. And don't worry, i'm not mad." she said, tone soft. however, it feels like her eyes were telling me something.

"Nagseselos lang ako, because now that i've seen her actually say that she loves you, iba yung pakiramdam." she paused.

to my surprise, yet again, inilapit niya lalo ang kaniyang mukha sa akin.

"Let me be selfish for once, Yujin." she went and whispered to my ear.

and when i thought she's over, "Sa akin ka lang muna ngayon." dagdag niya.

tangina. i felt hot, and i can't help but to immediately check everyone's faces. specifically her. she looked bothered, and was trying to fit in with them.