Bri: Whatcha doing?

Bri: Are you being held against your will? Blink once for yes and twice for no. LMAO 🤣🤣

Groaning at her attempt to make lite of my current imprisonment, I chuckled while rolling my eyes and texted her back.

Antonella's Cell: Doing laundry while my 'Warden' and guard stuff their faces and watch T.V. What's up?

Bri: It's just boring here without you😪

Bri: I miss your face😘

Antonella's Cell: Awe... I miss you too. Get back to work before Finn finds out you texting on the job🤨

Bri: Ugh! Bossy.

Grinning I went to shove my phone back into my pocket when the generic ringtone on my phone went off, startling me and causing me to jump and nearly drop my phone in the process. Blowing out a calming breath, I glanced down at my still ringing phone and saw 'Marco' flashing across the screen, instantly my heart picked up its pace and my stomach fluttered nervously, gulping I swiped the screen accepting his call.

"Hello." I muttered anxiously, biting back on my bottom lip.

"Ms. De Luca... I'm sorry I missed our first scheduled... appointment." Marco's husky alluring voice apologized, sounding genuinely disappointed or maybe I was reading too much into his tone.

"Not a problem Mr. Greco... I know you're a busy man." I quipped back, trying to sound cool and calm when I was anything but cool or calm. My stomach was flip-flopping and my hands slightly shook with excitement, thrilled that I was talking to him, a shot of annoyance tore through me at the realization that I missed him, but I shook it off. Shut this down Antonella, I was mentally screaming at myself, reminding myself of my need to sever my connection to this handsome fiend.

"Are you busy at the moment? I have a few items I need to discuss with you." He asked nonchalantly, as if we had these kinds of casual conversations daily, like I hadn't been actively avoiding him this past week.

"Just getting laundry done... what would you like to discuss?" I asked, tucking my phone between my shoulder and ear and continued to fold Tony's clothes, needing something to help distract from the deep, husky tone of Marco's voice that was causing heat to pool between my thighs and my stomach to clench with hope.

"You do laundry?" he asked, sounding slightly stunned by the information.

"Well it doesn't wash it's self unfortunately." I retorted, rolling my eyes at the question, he probably has people who handle all his necessities for him, that was so not my life, I was the person who handled the necessities around here.

"Interesting." He muttered.

"It's not, trust me... What can I do for you Mr. Greco?" I asked suppressing a smart-ass comment or chuckle and decided to get right to the reason he had called. Keep it all business, Antonella, don't let that deep, sexy baritone of his throw you of course.