The Back-Up Plan

"Okay... okay... Tell me one more time how he got your off... and don't spare a single detail." Brianna pleaded, biting her bottom lip as she leaned across the small four-top diner table at me, her hands cupped under her chin, staring at me like a child anxious to hear their favorite story.

        "Bri." I hissed glancing around the small, familiar diner, hoping no one we knew could hear her. We ate here at this small Mom and Pop diner often and I really didn't want any of the employees we knew over hearing what we were talking about.

        The restaurant was located in the middle of the neutral section of town, just a couple of blocks away from the Lassie. We were currently waiting for Finn to show up so we could order and eat while we caught up with each other, the three of us try to have lunch together at least once a week to gossip, vent or just enjoy a stress free meal as well as each other's company.

        We had barely gotten to our usual booth when Brianna demanded to hear the details of my encounter with Marco, again. I had already told her everything that had happened after Richie and I had been dropped off that night, with nothing but a husky goodbye and a slight nod of Marco's head, before Richie ushered us inside the house. His lack of reaction or emotion toward me after our little encounter was complicated enough without processing the fact that I didn't even attempt to stop him, that the thought barely crossed my mine.

        I've relayed the information to her at least twice a day for the last three days, but that still hasn't stopped her probing for more details, as if I had forgotten anything from the night, like I could possible forget it. I could still feel his firm grip on my forearm when he whipped me around to face the wall, the heat radiating off his muscular chest as he pressed into me, the feel of his strong, determined fingers that had slid up my thigh before slipping into my aching, wet folds, and his scent, dio mio that intoxicating musky scent that was raw power, authority and Marco has haunted me for the last three days.

        "I am not telling you again... not here anyway." I muttered, shaking my head at her and picking up my menu, hoping she would move on from this particular topic, I really needed her to move on from this topic, but this was Brianna I'm talking about.

        "Oh, come on... no one can even hear us." She pleaded, waving her hand out toward the room, drawing even more attention to us in the small enclosed space packed with people having a quick bite to eat before continuing on with their busy day.

        "Nooo." I hissed, flipping the menu up to hide from her pouting bottom lip and puppy eyes that we're batting their outrageously long lashes at me, seriously what is she using to make them look that long. I couldn't keep talking about it, I was already getting all warm and tingling thinking about it, about him.

        "Come on Ell... I have to live vicariously through you... I don't have a total Godlike hotness waiting for me." She huffed, scrunching up her nose at her own situation or that she thought of her boyfriend, Logan.

        "Okay first off, leave that sniveling douche already... I don't understand why you're still with him, especially when you can't even stand talking about him, let alone being in his very presence." I huffed, baffled by why she's still with Logan, he's been nothing but cold and cruel to her since they started dating and I just couldn't comprehend why she stayed with him. "And secondly... he's not waiting for me." I scoffed, rolling my eyes at the ridiculous hope that flooded my chest. "Trust me Bri... he has a cluster of willing females, lined up around a corner just waiting for him to take his pick." I muttered, trying to focus back on the menu, but the whole damn thing was a blur, especially now that I reminded myself of the parade of women just waiting to be chosen by said Godlike hotness. "Why would he wait for me?" mumbling the confusing question to myself.