CHAPTER 29 : Catastrophe

Start from the beginning

The day of Fashion Show...

Delhi ..

XYZ plaza....

The buzz around the whole city was that a new fashion designer was making her debut and that is with AK fashion house, where the king of the Fashion world belongs, so paparji and reporters didn't wanted to miss this event.

And finally the day has arrived for which many people were waiting for. The employee of AK fashion house and Mehra industry, the officials, designers, models and high profile celebrities.

For Raizada family it was very important because of many reasons. They are collaborating with their long term family friend Mr Mehra, it is the first big event which Arnav is handling alone and most importantly, Khushi is going to introduce as a fashion designer in today's event. Beside Lavanya is going to be the showstopper for today's show. Though, Alisha was finalized as a show stopper but last minute she cancelled it. And it was all planned by the rival of AK Fashion show. As they had already notified the matter before hand, so, Lavanya was prepared. The Raizada senior has planned that after the event successfully over, they will introduce Lavanya as their would be daughter in law and Khushi as their daughter. They are hoping that after today's evening the course of their life will take a new turn with the upcoming change.

Indeed all of their lives will take a new change, but not as they have thought. It will shake the base of their belief and will snatch the peace of their mind, at once.

Both Arvind and Manohor had the hidden wish that may be during this time period while working with each other, Arnav and Khushi would find a solution. They both had thought, that Arnav will definitely apologize to Khushi and at least they will be in talking term. And from last few days, Khushi's behaviour towards Arnav gave them a hope that things is getting better.

If only they knew it was a mirage, a beautiful mirage which will broke soon, very very soon.

Nk and Lavanya were waiting for the event to mark it as a great start for their new journey together.

They will definitely began but with an unexpected turn in their love one's life.

Arnav on the other hand was determined to have a face to face conversation with Khushi to make a bridge between them. He wanted to amend his mistakes, wanted to heal Khushi and in turn to get himself healed. He was determined to have a new start from that very day.

Arnav never knew, his wish will be fulfill very soon. Indeed his and Khushi's life will take a drastic turn and in that process both of them including the families will go through a whirlpool of heart wrenching emotions.

And the queen of the event, Khushi was waiting and counting every second with a thudding heart that how she will execute her plan, she is waiting with battling breath to hit the bulls eye. With every second approaching towards her goal, Khushi is feeling restless. An unknown, unnamed certain kind of ache is bubbling in the corner of her heart. Does not know why, but she felt she should leave everything and run from there. An unknown voice from the very corner of her heart signaled her to stop.. Deep down in her heart Khushi knew it will only bring devastation and destruction. But in the quench of thirst of revenge she forgot that, avenging someone never gave solace, if the person resided in your heart. And besides, Khushi also forgot that it's not Arnav, the Raizada's are also will be affected.

Khushi is nowhere to think in a rational mind now, but she will realize the impact of her actions soon.. Fact is that, it will be little TOO LATE ...

*************************