Epilogue: Secretary

Rosé pov.

Jimin: Hurry, they're waiting already.

Rosé: I know!

I wore a simple checkered shirt and jeans.

We went to the wedding dress shop and started to choose the wedding gowns and suits.

Rosé: I thought you said that they were here already?

Jimin: Hehe, I said it to rush you.

I shook my head and continued choosing the dresses.

But even after we were about to leave, they weren't here yet...

Wedding day.

I got my makeup and hair done. I was ready to get married, but the person I'm waiting for isn't here yet...

 I was ready to get married, but the person I'm waiting for isn't here yet

Bridesmaid: Alright! It's time.

I look at my phone. Nothing.
No messages.
No calls.
Nothing...

I sighed and stood up.

Rosé: Let's go...

I stepped out of the room and headed to the wedding hall. I kept turning back to see if she would be here, but no one was there.

Bridesmaid: Ready?

Ji Eun: Yes.

The very moment I heard her voice, tears started to build up. There she was, wearing the bridesmaid dress.

Ji Eun: You better not cry, the makeup must have taken hours to be done.

Rosé: J-Ji Eun. You came!

Ji Eun: How can I miss this?!

The bridesmaids were watching us quietly, they were shocked that Ji Eun came as well.

Ji Eun: Your parents didn't want you, but I do. Jimin does. So I'll hand you over to him. Personally.

She gave me her arm and we intertwined our arms together.

The door opened. The moment we stepped in, many gasped at Ji Eun's appearance. When she walked down the path with me, I'm glad she's here with me.

Jimin took my hand and Ji Eun stepped back and stood beside Jin oppa.

It was the happiest day of my life.

Day before interview. Your pov.

Rosé: So, what actually happened?

Ji Eun: Well...

*Flashback*

The surroundings were dark. I slowly opened my eyes after what felt like years.

Man: Are you okay?