Countdown: 2

Rosé pov.

After Jimin unpacked everything in our room, he came and sat next to me on the sofa. We watched a movie while he played with my hair gently. I'm glad that after all that happened, he's still with me.

Jimin: Let's go out for dinner.

Rosé: Why? Is there some special occasion?

Jimin: Yes, you're back to me!

Rosé: Aww, so cute! Alright, I'll go change up.

Jimin: Remember to wear a formally.

I nodded and went to change.

Rosé: I'm ready babe!

He smiled widely at me, checking me out in that outfit.

Jimin: Beautiful as always!

We intertwined our hands and headed to the restaurant.

Somehow, when we were eating, Jimin kept moving around uneasily.

Rosé: Are you okay?

Jimin: Yeah, just a little hot.

Rosé: But the air conditioner is right above you.

Jimin: Is it? Oh, I just don't feel good.

Rosé: Wanna go home?

Jimin: No no! Let's eat.

I looked at him suspiciously, but shrugged the thought off.

After we finished, Jimin went to the washroom. I waited for him while scrolling through Instagram.

Someone sat on Jimin's seat and I thought it was him...

Rosé: Babe let's... go.

Sana: We're not going anywhere.

Rosé: What do you want?

Sana: I'm going to get Jimin. I'll prove to him that I'm the one that was supporting him the whole time.

Jimin pov.

I got out of the washroom and saw Rosé and Sana at the table. Luckily, the washroom isn't far from there and I can hear a little bit of their conversation.

Sana: Wait till Jimin come and he'll follow me home.

Rosé: What makes you think that? Is it because of that slutty dress of yours?

Sana: YOU- *sigh* you can't appreciate beauty.

Rosé: You should give up, he already have me. I'm sure that enough.

Sana: But you're not engaged or married, so I still have a whole lot of chance.

Rosé pov.

Jimin: No you don't.

We turned towards the voice and saw Jimin walking to us. Sana stood up in pleasure went to stand beside Jimin.

Sana: Jiminie, who do you like better?

He gave me an assuring look and I smirked.

Jimin: I don't like anyone. I love Rosé.

Sana's face tensed up and she clenched her fists at the side.

Sana: It doesn't matter. As long you're not engaged or married, I still have chance to get you!

Jimin: Sorry but, you don't have any chances left.

Jimin took my left hand and took out a beautiful ring and slipped it on ring finger.

I gasped and tears welled up in my eyes.

Jimin: There. She's engaged. You should leave.

Sana looked at my hand and smirked. For some reason, she started laughing. Jimin held me closer in case that she would do something to hurt us.

Sana: Wait for me Jimin. One day, I'll come and get you...

She stormed off. I was still shocked by the ring.

He looked into my eyes deeply.

Jimin: On the first day we met, you were a junior in the company. You were clumsy, silly yet so cute and innocent. I watched you slowly grow to a beautiful and mature lady. I'm glad that I was there with you when you were going through tough times. I never thought that you would accept my confession as you were the sociable one. Thank you, for being in my life.

Jimin pov.

She was crying so hard that her ears were turning red. I wiped off the tears and pulled her in for a hug.

I'm engaged to a beautiful woman called
Rosé Park Chae Young. I love you, Rosé.

There was a mistake in the wedding chapter, it was supposed to be "Sana" but I messed up and wrote "Mina"

I know I'm dumb lolz. Anyways, the endings are coming up soon so stay tune!

Saranghaeyo 💜