- 7 -

As I was eating the breakfast that he brought me, I saw him looking at the breakfast hungrily. I scooped a little egg and bacon and placed it in front of his mouth.

Ji Eun: Eat.

He opened his mouth and ate it. I then gave the rest to him.

Jungkook: Honestly, why were you jealous?

Ji Eun: I said that I'm NOT jealous!!

Jungkook: Okayy chill. I have a bit of work to do later so you can just chill at home.

Ji Eun: Bye.

Jungkook: You really want me to leave don't you?

Ji Eun: Yes, bye~

Jungkook: Aish.

He left my room and I heaved a sigh of relief. But two people came unexpectedly, Ba Rom and Jennie.

Ba Rom: We're here to apologise for taking your dinner and making you help us unpack our stuff.

Ji Eun: It's okay, it's what I should do.

Jennie: I knew you would forgive us. We'll be out for the whole day by the way.

Ji Eun: Uh okay? Hope you enjoy your day.

They left and I finally have the whole house to myself!!

Jungkook pov.

It was 4pm when I got home and I heard some melody coming from Ji Eun's room. I opened the door slowly and peeked my head in, she was standing on her bed singing loudly.

Ji Eun: Save me save me, I need your love before I fall- Oh sh-

She slipped off her bed. Can you believe how clumsy this girl is?

Ji Eun: Oww... my ass bruh.

Jungkook: Your ass is fine.

Ji Eun: AHhaAhH!! What?! Since when were you here?

Jungkook: Since you were singing the "save me, save me" part.

Ji Eun: God damn you Jeon Jungkook!!

She got up and chased me around the house. After awhile, I stopped and carried her back to her room and threw her onto the bed.

Jungkook: Stop running like an idiot.

She hid her head in the pillow and went silent. I chuckled and sat on her bed.

Jungkook: Save me, save me. I need your love before I fall, fall~

Ji Eun: Woahh that was so good!!

Jungkook: What do you mean?

Ji Eun: I have a good looking boss that sings well.

Jungkook: I-um I'll just, um, bye.

I got out of her room as fast as I could.

Your pov.

I was still stuck with his voice. He could just join a band.

6pm.

Jungkook: Go change, we're going to buy the present and have dinner.

Ji Eun: Oki.

We went to the mall and had our dinner

We went to the mall and had our dinner. He took me to a jewellery shop and looked around.

Ji Eun: I said not to buy the diamond earrings.

Jungkook: Then what should we buy?

Ji Eun: What does your grandma like?

Jungkook: Uh... she have lots of plants?

Ji Eun: I know what we should get her now.

We bought the gift and headed home. Ba Rom and Jennie were carrying their luggages.

Jungkook: Hyung, you're leaving?

Ba Rom: Yeah, we already found a house, and we don't want to disturb you and Ji Eun.

Jungkook: But you're still going to grandma's birthday right?

Ba Rom: Yep, see you there!

Jungkook: Bye hyung.

The couple left and it was left with the two of us. Awkward.

Jungkook: So... what do we do?

Jungkook pov.

She smiled and walked to my room. I followed her and she told me to wait in the room while she ran out again.

Jungkook: Why are there so many pillows?

A pillow then hit my face hard.

Jungkook: OW!! What are you-

Ji Eun: Pillow fight?

I smirked and threw a pillow at her as well. We fought for a long time and it was the first time I had a pillow fight. It was fun. I laid in bed, with many pillows next to me. She was still holding on to a pillow and she walked towards me, wanting to hit me in the face, but instead, she tripped and fell on me.

She was just on my chest for a very long time, breathing hard from the exercise earlier.

Jungkook: Yah, get off me.

Ji Eun: It's so warm.

Jungkook: I'm a human, not a pillow-

Oh great, she fell asleep. I tried to get her off me, and she just didn't budge. I was too tired to carry her to her room anyways, so I slept as well.

Morning. 9am.

I woke up and she have her leg on mine while I had my arms around her waist. I was shocked that we were in this cringey position.

Jungkook: Kim Ji Eun, wake up.

Ji Eun: No... I still wanna sleep. It's so soft and warm.

Jungkook: Stop touching me you idiot.

Ji Eun: WHAT?!

She immediately pulled away and stared at me shocked. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. When I got out, a T-shirt, boxer and pants flew towards me, I grabbed it and looked her.

Ji Eun: What?

Jungkook: Thanks.

Ji Eun: Welcome. I'll make breakfast.

Your pov.

I got out of his room and went to another bathroom to wash up, then I made breakfast for us. He was in the room for a very long time, so I went to check on him. But I heard him talking to someone.

Jungkook: It's just a contract, we're not real couples... yeah I'll never fall in love with a girl like her... I know, just don't tell Jennie. Bye hyung.

I was mad, but I don't know why. He's right, it's just a contract. So I've made up my mind...

I got back downstairs and quickly ate.

Jungkook: Why didn't you wait for me to eat with you?

Ji Eun: Cause I was hungry?

Jungkook: Fine.

Ji Eun: I'll just take a nap, I know you have work at the company.

Jungkook: Okay.

I went back to my room and packed up.

Jungkook pov.

It was 4pm as usual. I got home, but it was oddly quiet. I went to her room and she wasn't there. She left? I looked around the house and she was no where to be found.

I saw a note on the counter and I tore it.

Note: I told you that I wasn't suitable for this, so I quit, not just acting as your girlfriend, but also the job. Take care Kookie~