Countdown: 1

Your pov.

I woke up to a gunshot, followed by glass shattering. Jungkook then pulled me to a secret closet like the one in his house.

He handed me the Black Rosed Pistol, that's the name of my eomma's gun, the one with the black rose.

Jungkook: We have intruders.

Ji Eun: I can tell. Who are they?

Jungkook: Not sure. Other than "Black Eagle", who's dead, we shouldn't have any more enemies.

Ji Eun: Well, this honeymoon is getting excited.

Jungkook: Promise me. When I tell you to leave, you leave.

Ji Eun: What do you-

More gunshots interrupted me. He then signaled me that Jin oppa will be coming to back up.

He handed me another M4 and reminded me to be careful. I followed him to a secret back door of the villa.

The guards, of the Jeon family, were fighting with the intruders. We were watching through the CCTV, but gunshots that doesn't belong to the gunfight were heard.

Jungkook: Jin hyung should be here anytime soon...

And a helicopter was heard above us. A ladder fell and Jin oppa shouted.

Jin: CLIMB UP NOW!!

I started climbing while Jungkook was behind me. Just as I was about got hold Jin oppa's hand, a scream was heard.

Jungkook: AHH!

He lost grip and fell off the ladder. He was shot.

Ji Eun: JUNGKOOK!

I wanted to get down, but Jin oppa held me back.

Jungkook: L-LEAVE!!

Jin: WE'LL COME BACK TO GET YOU!

And Jin oppa took me on the helicopter despite my calls to Jungkook that was covered by the helicopter. I was quiet while sitting in the helicopter, yet I couldn't stop the tears that was falling down...

Rosé pov.

We're engaged. I can't believe this!

We had a night that I could never forget, in the restaurant and in bed. If you know what I mean... ;)

This morning, he hugged me in bed and decided to tell me something.

Jimin: Babe. I need to tell you.

Rosé: What is it?

Jimin: My cousin is Jungkook. I'm a mafia.

Rosé: I know. Me too.

Jimin: H-how? And you're a mafia too?!

Rosé: Yeah. You had a gun in the third drawer. I found it when you forgot it lock it.

Jimin: Oh hehe. Well that's makes us a mafia couple.

I nodded and got up to wear some clothes. As I was washing up, Jimin turned on the Tv.

Reporter: A villa in Hawaii was attacked, a couple was missing. *blah blah*

I quickly washed my face and ran to the Tv.

Jimin: W-what's wrong?

Rosé: Fuck. This is the villa Ji Eun and Jungkook went for their honeymoon!!

Jimin: WHAT?!

We went to put on our jackets to go to look for Jin oppa since he knows everything about them, he should know what happened.

Rosé: Let's g-

I heard a loud thud behind me and turned to him, he was lying on the floor, unconscious.

Rosé: JIMIN J- ugh...

Something hit me in my neck and...