- 20 -

Jungkook pov.

Upon hearing the devastating news, Ji Eun fell in my arms.

J+NJ+JK: Ji Eun!

I quickly carried her onto our bed. We decided to let Jin take care of her while Namjoon hyung tell me about the incident.

Namjoon: Mr Kim was still in the hospital, recovering from his injury. But someone sedated him, making him unconscious. We suspect that the culprit injected a poison into his body as there was poison found in his autopsy result.

Jungkook: My father-in-law... Do you know who did it?

Namjoon: We think that it's "Black eagle".

Jungkook: Him again?!

Namjoon: He wanted revenge on the whole family. Not just Mr Kim.

Jungkook: Which means... Ji Eun and Jin hyung is in danger!

Namjoon: My gang are all guarding the Kim mansion. I think it would be best for you to move in as well.

Jungkook: It's fine. I still have a plan. Care to hear me out?

He nodded hesitantly.

The next day.

Ji Eun didn't cry her eyes out for some reason. Maybe she was numbed by the pain, whatever the reason, I just hope that she'll be safe.

Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung went to discuss the plan on taking down "Black eagle", while I just had to take good care of Ji Eun.

She seems to be more absent minded now. I'm just worried for her...

I was doing some work when she came to the study room.

Ji Eun: I want to go out.

Jin pov.

I was out with Namjoon when I saw two familiar faces. It was Ji Eun and Jungkook.

We walked towards them, but noticed that they were going towards a dark alley. We secretly followed behind them.

They stopped after checking that no one was around them. Namjoon and I peeked at them, curious about what they would do.

Ji Eun: Are you cheating on me?

Jungkook: Why are you always over sensitive?!

Ji Eun: I saw that! You were winking at that waitress! I didn't know that you were so playful!

Jungkook: None of your business anyways. You're just a woman. You need me to protect you, not the other way round.

Ji Eun: You've changed!

Jungkook: BITCH SHUT UP! I had enough of your princess attitude!

Ji Eun: HOW BOUT YOUR ANNOYING PERSONALITY??!

Jungkook: Fine. Let's break up. Don't come look for me to protect you from other gangs.

And he stormed off. Ji Eun groaned in frustration and kicked the bin at the side.

We went up to her.

Ji Eun: Oppa?!

Jin: He's just a jerk. Let's go shopping!

She nodded happily and we went to the mall.

Meanwhile...

A black hooded man came out from the alley and called on the phone.

Phone.

Man: The security weakened. Jeon Jungkook is now not with Kim Ji Eun.

And he ended the call. He looked at the sky and smirked.

Man: The world of the Kim family will perish soon...

He then walked away and mixed with the crowd. Somewhere far from the man, a mini van parked at the side of the road started driving off.

Jungkook: I can't believe I just said that to my angel!

Ji Eun: Aww~ I'm sorry too! I would never say those things about you!

The two of them snuggled together and I looked at Namjoon. He smiled at me.

Jin: Will we be like them?

Namjoon: We are like them!

I smiled back at him and drove back home.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This might be confusing but it will be clear in the next chapter. And I'll be making some Rosé and Jimin mini stories as their storyline collides with the main storyline. Saranghaeyo💜