Rosé x Jimin| Gone

Jimin pov.

I failed a cab and went straight to Rosé's mansion as I know she's there.

I hopped of the cab and and rang the doorbell. After many failed attempts, I started getting worried as the lights were on. I moved backwards and did a run before kicking open the door.

Jimin: ROSÉ!

My echos responded to my call. I ran up to her room, and again it was locked. I kicked in and the bloody image shocked me.

She laid on the floor facing with a fruit knife lying next to her. Her left wrist had a deep cut and it was bleeding profusely. I placed her in my arms and tried shaking her awake, and of course, it didn't work.

I frantically called the ambulance. While waiting, I took a bandage from the first aid kit downstairs and pressed it on her wound.

I was trying to not cry as I know that I might have a breakdown. But when I caressed her face, something caught my eyes. Her phone, it showed our photos. I couldn't hold it anymore, I just cried out loud. My mistake was taking her life away!

Luckily, I heard the ambulance in the distant and carried her downstairs.

Hospital. Your/ Ji Eun pov.

Ji Eun: You bitch.

I punched him hard in the face and watched him tumble back onto the seats. Jungkook held me back before I could kill that man.

The tears fell uncontrollably. It was different from the warm tears this afternoon, but it filled with pain and sadness.

Jimin: I know. I'm not a good boyfriend.

Ji Eun: You better pray that she'll be alright or I'll bury you alive!

Jungkook: Ji Eun! Rosé loves him, would you really do that? She would be mad at you!

Ji Eun: My best friend is lying in there!

I panted heavily and grabbed a load of my gown and sat down while glaring at Jimin.

I rushed from my wedding when I received a call from Jimin and we just arrived. A familiar looking man ran towards us.

Yoongi: WHERE'S CHAE YOUNG?!?!

Ji Eun: Min Yoongi? Why are you here?!

Yoongi: My fucking little cousin is here and you're asking me why I'm here?!

Ji Eun: Sorry I guess.

Yoongi: What happened to her?!

Ji Eun: Ask Park Jimin. He sent her here.

He then went to Jimin to question him.

The doctor then came out and looked at us anxiously.

Doctor: She lost a lot of blood. Unfortunately there isn't blood pack of her type now. We need blood transfusion. Anyone here who's blood type is B?

Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa rose their hands.

Jin: My blood type is O.

Yoongi: So is mine!

Doctor: Alright then, come with me.

They followed the doctor and I sat back down while Jungkook assures me that she'll be alright.

Few days later...

I was about to enter her ward when I heard Jimin talking.

Jimin: You know, I had a dream last night. We had a family together and we had a very beautiful daughter. I hoped that it wasn't a dream, but I woke up instead.

I opened the door and signaled him to talk outside.

Ji Eun: Do you love her?

Jimin: Yes.

He replied without hesitation.

Ji Eun: And you broke her heart.

Jimin: I know.

Ji Eun: But my silly friend there forgave you. But where were you? You were with Mina.

Jimin: I thought that she had Bam Bam. And also, we were only friends.

Ji Eun: Well I suggest you stay away from her, she like you. I can tell.

Jimin: I will.

He then looked back at Rosé through the thin glass panel.

I handed him the bag of necessities for Rosé.

Ji Eun: I trust you to take care of her, as I'll be gone for a few days. If she complains to me about you, I'll feed you to the wolves.

He took the bag and watched me leave.

Jimin pov.

I entered the room and unpacked the items.

Rosé: Baby.