- 3 -

I discharged after 3 days in the hospital. The food there sucked.

On Wednesday, I went to work, praying that I wouldn't get fired. Rosé rushed to me once she saw me walking into the company.

Rosé: Oh my god, I just known what happened to you only an hour ago. Why didn't anyone tell me?

Ji Eun: Then how did you know if no one told you?

Rosé: I texted Jin oppa.

Ji Eun: Oh well.

We took the lift and each went to our floors. I took a deep breathe and walked to my seat. As soon as my butt touch the seat, boss's office door opened.

Jungkook: Ji Eun, come in.

He turned back in and I prayed twice. Fingers crossed, god bless me. I entered and he looked at me coldly, did I mention that his eyes kill people?

Jungkook: How are you now?

Ji Eun: Um... I'm fine?

Jungkook: Would you mind telling me about you and Jennie?

Ji Eun: Uhh...

Jungkook: I wouldn't make any comments.

Ji Eun: If you say so, but you have to pinky promise.

Jungkook: Are you a kid?

Ji Eun: Oh well, I'll just make up a story.

Jungkook: F-fine.

We pinky promised and I start to recall for my worst memories.

~Flashback~

Jennie: Hey nerd.

"I heard Jennie's voice and faced her. She was wearing a crop top, which covered only her breasts. She also wore a leather shorts with fish net. In my opinion, she looks like a slut. Don't get me wrong, the outfit is hot, but the person wearing it is the slut.

Ji Eun: May I help you?

Jennie: Yes. You can follow me for a moment.

Ji Eun: O-okay.

I followed her into an empty classroom. There were two girls waiting in the room already, Lisa and Jisoo. I knew what was going to happen, so I turned to leave, but the door was closed and locked.

Lisa: So, she's the bitch?

Jennie: Yep.

Ji Eun: W-what did I even do?

Jisoo: You stole her boyfriend, what a slut?

Ji Eun: Mark? We a-already broke up!!

Jennie: I know, he's broke up with you, for me.

Ji Eun: WHAT?!

Lisa pulled my hair hard and stared at me as if she would eat me alive.

Lisa: Don't you dare raise your voice at us.

Ji Eun: Why am I here? Why me?

Jennie: Because you're the ugliest, sluttiest person I ever met.

They started to beat me up, kick me, and slashed my arm. When they left, I was half dead. Oppa found me in that classroom half an hour later. He sent me to the hospital..."

Ji Eun: Then... then...

Jungkook: Then what?!

Ji Eun: No... I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I wouldn't find Mark again. We already broke up, why are you still doing this to me?!

Jungkook pov.

Ji Eun finished her sentence and fainted. I caught her before she fell in on floor.

Jungkook: Ji Eun!! Wake up!!

I shook her and she shot her eyes open.

Ji Eun: NO!! Wait... Oh my...

I helped her up sat her on the couch on the side.

Jungkook: You okay?

Ji Eun: I'm SO sorry, I didn't mean to... um...

Jungkook: Can you continue the story?

Ji Eun: *gulp* I'll try my best!

~ Flashback ~

Jin: You're transferring.

Ji Eun: One more semester, and I'm graduating!! I can't transfer!

Jin: Jennie and her friends almost killed you!!

Ji Eun: But they're right!! I'm ugly, and I'm a slut.

Jin: MY SISTER IS NOT A SLUT!!

Ji Eun: Oppa, face it. I am a slut who stole someone's boyfriend.

Jin: Mark CHOSE you in the first place, Jennie stole him from YOU!!

Ji Eun: Who cares?

Jin: I care!!

I hugged him and apologised for my actions, and that I can't forgive myself.

The next day, in Math class, a golden badge that was honoured by the town mayor went missing. Jennie accused me of stealing the badge, my denials were useless as the badge was found in my bag. I was then sentenced to jail for 2 years, because Jennie accused that I had stolen other stuff before but she wanted me to "change". The accusations got me in jail.

I hated her. But I know that I was the slut...

Ji Eun: There.

Tears rolled down her cheeks and she didn't seem to notice it. I didn't believe anything she said, Jennie isn't a person like that. She's probably just jealous and is making up a story.

I shook my head and she went back to work.

One hour later...

I had a meeting at Mr Kim Ye Sung's company. So I got out of my office, and she's still crying. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her makeup were washed away by her tears.

I looked at her computer and found that she was typing at a black screen. I'm starting to think that she's telling the truth, but I chose to stay neutral. I shook my head and left the company.

I reached Mr Kim's company and was then guided to his office.

Mr Kim: Pleasure to meet you, Mr Jeon. Take a seat please.

I sat down and we discussed about further partnership in the future. As I was about to leave, I noticed a picture frame on his table. I kept looking at it, wondering who it looked like.

Mr Kim: Oh, this is my daughter.

Jungkook: She's really pretty.

Mr Kim: I know, she looked like her mother. But she and her brother left the house when their stepmom came.

Jungkook: Is their relationship bad?

Mr Kim: Their stepmom is very caring, but they seemed to dislike her a lot.

Jungkook: Would you mind telling me more about your daughter?

Mr Kim: I would love to! She was a very cheerful kid, but something happened in college and she went to the hospital, she even went to jail. I know that she's innocent, but she got depression, she self harm and thinks she's a slut. You may not believe it, but it was Jennie who made her like that.

Jungkook: R-really?

Mr Kim: You can choose to believe or not. She left the household, and I only get her news from her brother. I really don't understand why she left...

It's her... she's not lying... unless...