- 1 -

The sounds of my heels were loud and it made echos in the office. The total opposite of what I wanted, afraid that someone is earlier than me and is already at their desk would take notice of my presence.

I got to my desk and put down that latte in my hands and sighed. While waiting for my computer to finish loading, I scrolled my phone for some news.

Jungkook pov.

Phone.

Jungkook: You're coming back?

Ba Rom: Yes! And there's a welcome party at Seoul Hotel tomorrow night, Dad's hosting it. I'm also going to show the world my girlfriend.

Jungkook: Okay. Who's the unlucky one?

Ba Rom: Hey! She's lucky to meet me, okay? And her name is Jennie.

Jungkook: Oh... okay.

Ba Rom: Remember to bring your girlfriend! Don't tell me while I was in Australia you still don't have a girlfriend.

Jungkook: I... I have a girlfriend. I'll bring her along.

Ba Rom: I'm looking forward to seeing your girlfriend!

I hung up and lean back on my chair. Jennie? Why would she do that? I guess people do move on...

*click clank*

Ji Eun is here already? Pretty early today. Maybe...

Your pov.

As I was still scrolling through my phone, the telephone on my table rang. I picked it up and heard a cold voice.

"Come in."

I gulped in fear and adjusted my office dress and knock on the door that is behind me.

*knock knock*

I entered the room, only to see my boss, sitting on the table back facing me.

This isn't good...

Ji Eun: Yes sir?

Jungkook: Come to the table.

I walked towards him cautiously and stopped once I think it was close enough.

Jungkook: Do me a favour.

Ji Eun: Is there something you need sir?

He slowly turned around, showing his handsome face.

Jeon Jungkook, CEO of the Jeon company, one of the biggest companies in Seoul. He was terrifying. He could fire over 40 people a day without blinking an eye, and he's very cold. You know Frozen? He's like Elsa, but a block of ice. Yes. I know the reference is dumb but that's the way he is. Icy.

Jungkook: I have a dinner tomorrow night and I need a girl to be my girlfriend.

Ji Eun: I'll look for a suitable girl for you sir.

Just as I was about to leave, he stopped me.

Jungkook: No. I want you to be my fake girlfriend.

I turned around and put on a fake smile.

Ji Eun: Sorry sir, are you joking?