You Think part 2.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

I'M SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING STILL BUT I'M STILL HAVING A BIT OF A PROBLEM WITH MY NEW WIFI KNOW.

THIS CHAPTER FINNISH OF FROM YOU THINK!.

CHAPTER 13.

Pov Tony.

what i don't get paid why odin, won't give up on the he knows he's not going to win. as we will not be giving Pete, why should I use my son, that is the end of the conversation it would be nice if he would just listen he never treated him as a son so why should he now.

it's just like with Rogers, why would you do this why would it go against the avengers his team I knew that he had a mean streak to him but everyone kept saying that no you would never do anything like that oh boy were they wrong. He says that he is a captain, he knows how to treat people but in the end he has no clue he just wants to be on the winning team but I've got news for you all he is on the wrong team.

we all saw the way Rogers, looked at Barnes, he looked betrayed devastated but he needs to understand is this is own fault he is done this to himself by going against my family now he needs to learn what it feels like to betrayed by his family.

" How could you do this to your own team that you call family."
I asked Rogers, to his face he just looked at me with what looked like he wanted to say something but he did not.

Rogers, then spoke up.
" We are a team stark, but you always do things your way and that gets people hurt, so this is me doing something that I should of done."

This thing is yes I know that I can be a bit out of hand but I always do my best to keep people safe.

" No Rogers, you need to stop this and get your head out of you ass, because Odin, is using you and you just can't see it but we can. So I want you and you new friend to go and not try this anymore and trying to hurt Starks, kids." Barnes, said to Rogers.

" What, do you mean kids Mr Barnes, I demand you tell me what you mean."
Odin, replies to Barnes.

Fuck why did Barnes, have to say that I need to keep this grounded. But I know had not choice bar to tell them.

" I have 5 kids Odin, And who they are well that is none of your business." I told odin.

odin, locked up and I could tell that he wanted to know so badly and he was ready to fight but I had to stand our ground because there's no way I was going to let my kids go like that.

" You think you have won this stark, well your wrong I will be back and I will get my son back." Odin, tell me.

" I do not think so you have not son because one you just hated and turned in to a baby which he is my son with the bounding contact I signed and then there is Thor, you have lost this not I want the both of you to get out you are not welcome." I replied to Odin, and Rogers.

With that they both just disappeared. For know we were all happy that we had won but Thor, said that we need to keep an eye out for what Odin, will do next.

After having a very bad long day after Odin, and left we all decided to have a take out sit in front of the TV and watch some movies by 12:30 we all seem to have missed a falling asleep because all of a sudden we woke up with the most amazing humongous bang. we all jumped up from our seats looked around to see what it was and they're standing in front of us was someone we never thought could have survived but he was standing right in front of us and that was utron, how was he alive.

" Stark, avengers, it's good to see you all doing so well. Know there is no need to be scared I'm here to help you with the battle with Odin, and Rogers." Utron, says to us all we are all on board.

What the fuck bison, killed him so how can this be can we trust him I will need to talk to my team about this first.

" Utron, I need to talk to my team first." I replies to utron.

Me and the team go in to the kitchen to talk and see what they all think.

" So what do you all think g can we really trust him." I ask my team.

So one by one I asked what they thought and then we would decided .

Vision: Tony, he is not lying to I can tell.
Clint: I think that you are all crazy but I'm in he could be a big help to us.
Tasha: may-be we could try.
Sam: I'm in as well.
Black.p: yes I'm in as well.
Bruce banner: I'm in bulk is in too.
Barnes: I agree with you all.
Peter.p: only, yea I'm in too.
Thor: I with you all in this.
Tony: ok well let's go and tell our new member.

I don't want peter, to fight in this battle but I know what peter, is like he would find a way.

" Welcome to the team utron, but don't make us regret this." I told utron.

Clint asked us all if we needed a new name. And we all decided on the new avengers.

Know we just had to wait and see what they do next but I need to keep my family safe.

A/N.

SORRY IT'S A BIT SHORT BUT STILL HAVING WI-FI PROBLEMS.

I WILL GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP A SOON AS I CAN.
PLEASE ENJOY AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS
THANK YOU ALL.