Another new year

Author's note.

This chapter will start of 2 month's after so it will be February.

So in this chapter tony,Thor,and Pete, go on a holiday but were will they go.

Sorry but this chapter will be Short as the holiday will start in a few more chapter's.

Chapter 5.

I can't believe it's February already it has gone really fast me and Thor , are now a couple but we are going to take things one step at a time but we did decided that we would go on holiday we both decided that we could go to Scotland we will be going in may for 2 weeks as a family holiday we have asked peter.p if he wants to come he said yes and so did Rhode's and happy one big family time.
Pete, has been have a lot of fun with his friends from his school he does like to go to school but he does like watching thor, with his hammer but we did notice that Pete, could pick the hammer up but thor, said that was because he was a son to him and because he was our son.

Today we all would be having a movie night and tonight's it is Pete's turn to choose and I now that will be he new move that I got him that he asked for Transylvania 3.

So I got the popcorn and soda and juice ready.

It was just going to be me and Thor and Pete and bear for movie night.

Half way throw the movie Pete fell asleep so we all called it a night and all when to bed and had a early night.

Some time during the night I heard the bedroom door open and standing there was pete, saying he had a bad dream so he sleep in per tween me and thor and her never had another nightmare that night.

A/N

SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SHORT I HAD A BIT OF WRITER'S BLOCK.

THANKS AND ENJOY.

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK IF I CAN KEEP MY HEAD IN THE GAME.

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY.

LOUBIE-LOU OUT.