Happy honeymoon.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

PLEASE BE WARNED THAT THERE WILL BE A LOT OS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU ARE NOT 16+ and OVER THEN PLEASE STOP READING THIS CHAPTER.

THANK YOU.

OK SO HONEYMOON TIME LOTS OF SEX FUN COMING.
AND TO WERE THEY ARE GOING IS A SECRET THAT YOU WILL FIND OUT IN TIME.

THIS CHAPTER IS ALL ABOUT  TONY, AND THOR, NO ONE Else JUST THE TWO NEWLYWEDS.

THERE WEDDING IN THERE NEW HOUSE THEN A WEEK HOLIDAY.
THIS CHAPTER WILL ONLY BE A SHORT ONE.

CHAPTER 15

WEDDING NIGHT: SMUT WARNING:

Tony POV.

The wedding night:

As soon as we got to the new house we had each other's clothes of in second's Thor, pushes me on to the bed and Start's to prepare me I just wanted him inside me and fast.
I rolled us over so I was on top and I just wanted him so bad so I just sunk my self on his cock and the moan that leat my lips was so load that I'm pretty such if we had company there would of Hurd me.
"Thor, baby you feel so good." Thor,s hands gripped my waist and rolled us over so he was know on top pounding me hard and fast.

I sounded like I was man whore with the way I was moaning. Thor, moan's "So good baby, that's it take it all." I just wanted more of him " f..f..uck ohhhhhhh Aaaggghhhh, harder please I'm so close." Fuck I needed to cum.
Thor, whispers in my ear. " cum, for me baby mmmmmmm come on baby cum." And just like that I was cumin so hard and fast shouting Thor's names. " THOR, YESSSSS." Thor, came just after me moaning. We made love another 3 tomes before falling asleep.

HOLIDAY TIME SOME SMUT:

I can't believe that Thor, had taken me to Paris one of the places that I do love. He had got us a beautiful place out looking the ocean.
We went to get our self's ready for ordered some beer's and some whisky. We had a Week's worth of food in so for tonight we just wanted to stay in and be with each other and then we plan to go on a boat, Thor, won't tell me what else he has planned.

So that night we had some fun and watching TV and having fun with each other.
We were in the bath and we made love in the tub.
And then made love again in the bed. "Yes, baby harder ohhhh yes." I moaned hard I loved the way Thor, would take me.

The way his cock was going deeper and deeper inside the more that I moaned for more.
" come on love that's it take it all." I love the way Thor, talks when we are fucking.

I'm soooo close that I needed to cum. " Thor, I..I..I.. Ne-ed to....." I did not get to Finnish what I was saying as I came fast over Thor, and my own chest.
Thor, came just after me.

The boat ride was amazing Thor, had a meal ready and we were going to stay on the boat for 2 day before going back to our little place.
So we were out in the boat and it was amazing but the sex was even amazing we made love two times.
Going back to our little place and right know I miss our children and I wanted to home.

" Thor, I really miss the kids and I really want to go home." I waited for Thor, to say something. " I know tony, I miss them to come let's go home to our kids." So that night we got our things ready and we left.

Next day we got home and our kids came running to us and given us a cuddle.
"We missed you daddy, missed you to papa." Our kids really missed us we gave them there gift's that we got them.

A/N:

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS NOT MY BEST I CAN'T SEEM TO concentrate.

SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED BUT I HAVE BEEN UNDER THE WEATHER AND HAVING TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL.
PLEASE VOTE, AND COMMENT.

THANK YOU ALL.