Plans destroyed

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'M SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE AS OF LATE I HAVE BEEN UN WELL BUT I'M HAVING A GOOD DAY SO I WILL UPDATE THIS CHAPTERS AND THE NEXT CHAPTER.

It's been a year since the our honeymoon, and we are all one big happy family. We have not Hurd from Odin, or Roger's, but we have all still on alert.

This week end we have decided to have family time, so were going  camping as well the kids are so happy that they even wanted to have fun in the lake.

We had all our bag's and family tent in the car ready and left the Key's to happy, and Rhodes, so they could keep an eye on the house for us.
We said bye to everyone and of we went.
By the time that we made it to the Holiday camp the kids were asleep and Thor, was playing on the ds lite that he had for Christmas he is always playing when he is not doing any thing else.

The camp was really nice family place.
There is a beautiful mountain that is amazing.

I woke the kids up and told then that we were there and they were all excited and went and helped Thor' put up the tent.

"Papa, there is a swimming pool here can we going swimming please." Fred, asked Thor, and I new that Thor, would not be able to say not to them.

"Tomorrow, you can. But not today OK fred." I Hurd Thor, telling Fred.

By the time that we had put the tents up and had some food it was getting late it was 10.00 o'clock we sent the kids to the sleeping bag's and we did the same we were both tired and with in 10, minutes I was out like a light.

Next morning we went and had a wash and had breakfast, got dressed and went for a walk on the mountain, it was so beautiful here on the mountain and looking down from the top to the bottom it was even more beautiful.

By the time we got back down the mountain Thor, had said that he was going to take the kids swimming, and I went to have a look at the few gift shops that they had I thought that I would get some gift's for the family back home.

For happy, I had got him some Toffee's he does love his Toffee's. And for Rhodes, I got him some note book and pen at least then he can write some things down.
For Barnes, I found some mental name dog tag. And I did make sure that I had some for the hole of the family.

I could hear Thor, and the kids coming back and they seemed like they have had a good time.

"Daddy, we had so much fun and on the way back papa, took us to get presents for our family." Pete, is on a sugar Rush how much had he had.

I told the kids that there food was on the table waiting for them.

"How much sugar did they have Thor, because Pete, is on a big sugar Rush." Thor, just looks up at me and right then I new that they had all had a lot of sugar.

" why, did you give then so much sugar you know what that does to them." I replied to thor.

Thor, did  apologized and we let it as that and went to get ready for bed.

Today is the last day of our family trip so me and Thor, decided to have a good day by going in to the town village that was an hour away.

The shops were nice we had good time and on the way back to camp we all got chip's and sausage and they were nice.

Next morning we left camp and got back home and straight away I new that there was something wrong and I was right there was a fight going on the the garden I new that we had to get our children to safety and I asked happy to take them and keep them safe.

Then me and thor, went to join the fight that was going on I new that this was Odin, and Rogers, and when I get my hands on then they will be very sorry.

I could see rogers, and Odin, make there was over to me and I just lost it and started bettered the shit out of them but odin, was Strong and I new that I would need to help and that is when I called a new family member.

"You will lose this fight Roger's, my new friend want's to meet you, that is when rogers, and Odin, saw him and Roger's, was begging the me to stop and I just did not care at that point.

Just then I see Thor' kill his father and Roger's, and the rest of his team I could see that Thor, was on the Verge of crying.

Thor, tells me not to worry that they are happy tears.

Time slip.

So far Thor, had not should him self. It had been 8 months and everyone was becoming happy and may be one day we would not have to watch out for rogers, and the cronies.

A/N.

AGAIN I'm SORRY THAT YOU ALL HAD TO WAIT THIS LONG TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP.

PLEASE ENJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE THANKS EVERY ONE.

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THAT LAST ONE I'M NOT SURE IF I'M GOING TO BE DOING A  sequel TO THIS STORY BUT WE WILL SEE.