Don't think so

A/N.

This chapter will show a lot of bad Odin and protective Thor.

Odin tells Thor that Tony will need to be a woman to be with her but so will not have it that way he likes Tony is he just as he is.

Do you think that Tony Stark should stay a man or became become a woman please let me know the results please thank you.

POV TONY

THOR'S THOUGHT'S.
(Tony's thoughts).

CHAPTER 8.

A new day, after having watched a Disney from film.

"Friday, what time is it darling." I ask my AI.

"Boss, it's 5.30 am Tuesday the 16th 2010. Temperature 55°f boss." Friday replies to me.

I got showed and dressed checked on thor, who was still asleep. Pete, was still asleep with bear on the bottom of the bed.

So I decided to have some coffee and some breakfast,and I thought what to cook.
(Mumm mm I know I will make pancakes with crispy bacon yum.)

I got to making the food and making my self a coffee just planting up and put Thor's and Pete's to the side.

Just as I was about to start eating Odin just turned up in front of the breakfast table.

I just told odin, to sit and have some food which he did.
We both just sat and eaten in till Thor came in with pete, looking at his father.

"Father, what are you doing here." Thor asked calmly.

"I just wanted to come and see my son and grandson that's all."
I could tell that it still hurt him to say that Loki is no longer his son.

I don't know why but I don't feel comfortable with all them being in my house and around my son.

I watched as Thor takes Odin into the living room and closes the door well they took well Pete start eating his breakfast.

I could hear Thor and Odin arguing at each other. I could not quite hear what was said but something tells me that olden is moaning about me and not getting to see my son I don't think that Odin will ever be comfortable the fact that Loki is no more and that Peter is my son maybe one day you will understand that and be happy for is one's son.

They had both been in the living room now 45 minutes all of a sudden I heard something I never wanted to hear is what Odin said to his son.

"Stark, needs to be turned in to a women to be with you."
I could here Odin say to Thor.

I was fuming I knew that right there and then I was never going to trust Odin again around me thought or our son.

And yes I said our son.

I decided to go and watch a movie that Pete was watching while waiting for thor to come out.

POV THOR.

As soon as I saw my father I knew that he was up to something and I knew that I had to find out not just for my sake but for my family is well.

Well Tony and Pete were in the kitchen I took my father into the living room to talk.
Before my father could talk I simply spoke.

"You did not come here to see Pete, so out with it father."
My father should now that I can tell when he is lying to me.

"Thor, I came here because of your relationship with stark." My father replaced to me.

If My father thinks that I would leave tony then he is dead wrong because that would never happen.

"father you will not stop me from seeing tony," the lock on my fathers face said that he was not happy with me.