Holiday week 1.

A/N.

WELL IT'S HOLIDAY TIME, FUN DAYS AND SITE SEEING AND MAYBE A CASTLE.

FIRST WEEK THEY WILL BE GOING TO ISLE OF SKYE AND SECOND WEEK THEY WILL BE GOING TO LOCH NESS.

AND THERE MITE BE AN ENGAGEMENT BETWEEN TONY AND THOR BUT WHICH ONE WILL ASK THE QUESTION STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT.

THE HOLIDAY TIME WILL BE OVER 2 CHAPTER'S LONG 1 CHAPTER FOR WEEK 1 AND THE SECOND CHAPTER FOR WEEK 2.

CHAPTER

POV TONY.

Today today we are going on a two week holiday just the three of us you see we did give Pete a choice on way to go and he has chosen Scotland and if that is where you wanted to have his first holiday then that was fine with us.

Make sure that we had our things packed and ready to go.
my private jet not sure how people like being on a plane as it is his first time on a plane but I am hoping that it would be perfect.

and Pete I still in bed sleeping you see Pete sleep with us last night after having a nightmare.
I showered got dressed and made sure I got everything sorted out for us all.
iPhone roads to make sure that he was still ok with looking after the house I know happy and fury said they will check up on the house as well when we were away.

2 packed my suit just in case there is trouble there but i am hoping that you won't be.

We have 6 hours until we need to be at the airport.
I do know that this holiday will be very good for us all to have as we are going to Scotland we decided that we would have a choice of places to go to and me and saw chose to go to the Isle of Skye for one week and the second week Pete wanted to go to Loch Ness after watching a movie of the magic Loch Ness monster.

Not just that for is being like a baby because he won't stop going on about having a look for the Loch Ness monster so I'm not sure which one really is the child I laugh to myself.

an hour later I had breakfast done and ready went to wake up sore and to wake up to eat so they can have a good breakfast before travelling I think we should have one heck of a good breakfast.

~Time slip.~

the way to the airport got my private jet plane strap Peter making sure that he was fastening safe asked the attendant for a wet towel must have a nice juice repeat a beer for sore and for me a glass of whiskey.

was Pete's first time flying he was doing really well and I am happy for him I'm very proud.
on sleep about an hour into the plane ride peters on his way to fall in asleep i was watching the TV screen some movie that Pete wanted on.

I must have fallen asleep because I got woken up by the smell of food looking up I saw thought and Pete eating their food so I ask for my food sat down quietly and eat my food.

"Daddy, how long till we get there." Pete asked me while eating his hotdog.

"Not to long now Pete." I told Pete while going back to my food.

Another 2 hours and we landed at Bradford airfield I had a rented car waiting for us with us all in the car I drove us to are hotel called Skye holiday cottage.

I now that it is a bit of a drive from the cottage to Skye.

By the time we got there all I could say was wow its beautiful the view was breathtaking and the smell was different to what new York smells like this smells like flowers, pine, and the country air.

The cottage was a beautiful little place that was amazing surrounding by tree's and flowers.

You can see a lot of fields around the mountain's were a beautiful site to see.

You could see sheep and oh boy you could smell them.

The garden is small but nice place were bear can go out and play.

Grealin is situated in a very rural but accessible spot on the Trotternish Peninsula, one of the most impressive and picturesque parts of Skye. The tour round the peninsula is a must for anyone visiting Skye. 

The east side of Trotternish, where the cottage is located, contains some of Scotland's best-known beauty spots, the Old Man of Storr and the Quirang. (See under 'photo gallery'). Much of the ridge is now designated as one of the rare Scottish National Scenic Areas. 

This coast of Trotternish is very impressive, with well-known spots such as the Lealt Falls (1 mile from the cottage), the Brothers' Point (1.5 miles), the Mealt Falls viewpoint, with its view of the Kilt Rock. 

There are many other places to visit on Trotternish, including Duntulm Castle (the spectacularly situated one-time base of the MacDonald clan), the Folk Museum, the Staffin Museum, and an excavated Souterrain (earth house). There are full details of all of these in the cottage.

No. 1 Grealin's position is totally unspoilt, on the edge of the moors, with complete peace, seclusion and privacy. There is no traffic disturbance. The cottage stands apart in its own enclosed garden, with trees to the rear, and is located in an elevated position back from the sea, facing the mainland. There are unusually extensive views of the moors, sea, islands, and mountains of the mainland. Cars may be parked beside the house. 

Portree, 14 miles distant, has a full range of everyday shops, bars and restaurants, and gives access to all other areas in Skye. Main food shopping is best done at  the Co-op, on the Dunvegan road.

Staffin, with general store, petrol, diesel, cafe/restaurant (closed in winter) is 5 miles.  .

Activities based on Grealin, with little, or no, car usage

There is outstanding walking of all grades in the hills or along the coast. (Pamphlets in the cottage describe some of these). There are many interesting moorland and sea birds in the area, including golden eagles. (There is a bird-list in the house). Fishing is available in local lochs and rivers. There is a sandy beach at Staffin (4 miles). On a fine day in summer, the Grealin garden may tempt you to sit out with your coffee; (a non-activity!). Rock-climbers will know of the many routes and possibilities on Carn Liath (Trotternish Ridge), or on the numerous sea cliffs.

Eating out

An brilliant restaurant, less than a mile away, is the Glenview (at the end of our approach road), which has been awarded  'outstanding restaurant in the Highlands and Islands 2012'.  Make sure you book. Closed in winter.  
In Staffin, 'Columba 1400' has a good standard of food, with excellent views. A bit south of Staffin is the Ellishadder Art Cafe, and a bit further on is the 'Small and Cosy Teahouse' at Digg, both places where you will get an excellent tea.   You might try the bar of the Flodigarry Hotel, (beyond Staffin along rthe coast road - a neo-Gothic hotel with good views). 
In Portree, our own favourite is the Coolin Hills Hotel, which has good reasonably-priced food and an exceptional view of the Cuillins. There are  many other places in Portree; we can recommend Cafe Arriba, (on the way down to the quayside). 

One thing that I can say is that the Isle of Skye is the most beautiful place to go for a holiday.

Before we left Pete wanted to see a castle called dunvegan castle.
And oh boy the castle is amazing Pete and Thor is loving this, what I did find out is that this is one of the oldest continuously inhabited castle in Scotland and the gardens are beautiful to look at.
Just watching Pete and Thor playing on the grounds of the castle brought a happy tear to my eye.
We had a burger king each.

And now that week one is over we now make our way to Loch ness.

To be continued:

A/N.

I DID NEED TO DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE ISLE OF SKYE.

HOPE YOU FIND THIS CHAPTER OK. AND PLEASE VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK THANK YOU...