Loki's former children

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

I'M SO SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE MY WI-FI HAS BEEN ON THE BLINK.
BUT I'M BACK NOW.

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SHORT.

IN THIS CHAPTER TONY, WILL BE MEETING THE FORMER LOKI'S CHILDREN. HOW WILL THEY TAKE THE NEWS THAT THERE FATHER IS A CHILD AND CAN NOT BE TURNED BACK AND THAT TONY STARK HAS ADOPTED HIM THROUGH A BINDING CONTRACT.

..…..…….............................................…....................................................................................................................
TIME SLIP 2 WEEKS.

CHAPTER 11.

It's been a long two weeks. Pete, is staying with his uncle happy for the night as Thor is taken me out for the evening.
Odin, has not showed him self as of yet but I now that Odin don't work that way.

Before we made it out that of the door 3 young teenagers were there out side the door.

They only said 3 words to me.
"Where's our father."

I did not now what to say to them as I had no clue who there father was.
So why were they at my door.

"I'm sorry but I do not know your father." I told the 3 teen's.

"Our Father is Loki odinson."

This can not be theses are Loki's children but how do I tell them that Loki is no more but is a child that is now my son.
I called Thor, to the living room because I new that he would now them.

"Sorry but I did not ask what are your names." I asked.

"I'm fenrir, I am the eldest and this is my brother jornungand, and our half sister hel, its nice to me you....?" Fenrir replies to me.

Thor, then can in and saw the 3 teens and asked what they were doing there and they told him that they were looking for there father Loki, Thor, did tell them that there is no more loki, as he was now a baby and was tony Stark's son by a binding contract.

They did ask if they could see Pete, they asked how old he is now and I told them that Pete, is coming up 5 years old in December.

"I am tony stark,and you all now Thor," I replied.

Pete, seems to really like them after all they were once his children.
Pete, asks me is they are his new brother's and sister.
I just did not know what to say to that.
And it seems that I did not need to because hel, tells pete, that yes they are his new siblings.

This all seems well I just don't know what to think they are 3 teens.

"We can turn our self in to children it that would be out with you both. Would Thor, be our father as well as we don't mind that." Hel, says.

I ask them to wait while I talk to Thor, and I would let the now what I think.

"Thor, I don't know what to do I have some sort of connection with them and they do need a good family. what do you think."

"I think that we should give them a good family. But we do need to watch with odin, as he banished them. But we will protect them like we do Pete."
Thor, tells me with a kiss on my lips.

As we both walk back in to the living room we ask all 3 of them if this is what they really want.

"Yes, we had talked about this when you where talking and we would like that you would be  new parents and that Pete, our baby brother." fenrir tells us both.

So we decided that fenrir, would be 8 years old and  jornungand, would be 6 years old and hel, would be 5 years old.
I did ask if they wanted new names and they told us that yes that it would be like a new start.

So thor, said that fenrir new name could be Frederick, I thought the name fitted him well and he liked the name.
Then we have jornungand I thought the name Jordan was OK he did like the name.
And then we have hel, Helena, she loved her new name.

Me and Thor, did the binding contract to make them our children so Odin could not take them.

But what they did not know is some one was watching them from the shadows.

To be continued...

CHAPTER 11 NOW completed PLEASE LET ME NOW IF THIS WAS OK AND PLEASE VOTE PLEASE...