I Do.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

In this chapter it's gone 2 mouths has passed and Thor, has asked tony, to get married so yes they will be married in this chapter.

So far Odin, and Rogers, has not shown them self's yet.

Chapter 14.

Today is going to be the second best day as the first is when I adopted my 5 kids. And the second is marrying the man I have falling in love with Thor.

I know that Thor, will be changing his last name, so Barnes, tell Thor, that he can use his last name as they look at each other as brother's.
So when we are married we will be called Mr and Mr Barnes, stark.

Time slip to wedding:

I can't believe that I tatting married today with our family's and our friend's, I'm just hoping that our wedding is not ruined by Odin, and rogers, we want it to be a good day a day that we will always remember.

6.30am so we have about 9 hour's in till we say I do.

Still getting my self ready as we as getting the kids ready as well.

Peter.p (oldest adopted son) was already dressed and helping me get Jordan, Fred, Helen, Pete, ready " daddy." Pete, looks at me " yes, baby." Pete, looked at me with a big large smile.

" I just want to say that I'm happy that you are happy daddy, and that I love you." I just looked at pete, and gave him a big hug and a kiss.

"Oh, baby I'm happy when my children are happy." I smiled " come on then let's get this show on the road shall we."

Time slip to I do's:

When I saw tony, and the did walking down the isle I new that today was going to be amazing.

We said our I do's and yes it was amazing day.

So here we are going to our little party and the kids, were happy to have some fun with there friend's.

"Ladies and gentleman put your hand together for Mr and Mr Barnes, stark.

We had our first dance and the song that Thor, picked was beautiful (lady in red) one of my favorite song's.

Thor, stood up to do a speech
" ladies and gentleman, I want to than you all for being hear to enjoy our day, please, carry on enjoying your self's.

By the end of the party we were ready to go on our honey moon so the kids will be staying with bucky, this time and yes I am calling him Bucky I have gotten close to him like a brother so that's why he is going to be looking after the kids for the hole week.

A/N

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I DO HOPE THAT YOU LIKE AND COMMENT.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ALL ABOUT THERE HONEY MOON.

So there will be a lot of smut so you have all been warned.

Thank you all.