A new start of a new day

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

SORRY IT HAS TAKEN ME A WHILE TO GET THIS CHAPTER DONE I WAS A BIT UNDER THE WEATHER BUT I'M BACK NOW.

I DO HOPE YOU THAT THIS CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER THAN THE LAST PLEASE LET ME NOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK THANK YOU ALL.

THIS CHAPTER STARTS OF WITH THE START OF THE NEXT DAY WITH THOR, BEING THERE HOW WILL BABY PETE, REACT TO THOR, BEING THERE AND THERE WILL BE SOME SURPRISE PEOPLE IN THIS CHAPTER HOW WILL IT ALL TAKE PLACE AND WILL THERE BE A SHOW DOWN READ AND FIND OUT.
.
.
.
.
THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL BE.
TONY STARK
BABY PETER JAMES STARK
THOR ODINSON
BRUCE BANNER
PETER PARKER.
ODIN.
STEVE ROGER'S.
JAMES BARNES.
PEPPER POTTS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEVE,PEPPER,BARNES WILL ONLY BE IN THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT NOT SHAW IF THEY WILL BE IN ANY OTHER CHAPTER'S BUT I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHEN I HAVE MADE THE DECISION.
......................................................

Tony POV

Today is a day I celebrate the day I got my son Pete, so I was thinking that I would take him to the zoo, as he does love, the animals. And maybe take he for a nice treat after that maybe a nice toy the one that I now that he wants.

I woke up at 5.00 am I just couldn't sleep any more so I went and had a shower got dressed and went down in to my lab for a bit. Asking Friday to let me now when Pete, wakes up.

Pete, woke up at 6.30 am this morning. I got Pete, dressed in his new out fit.

I was down in the kitchen making breakfast for pete, his favorite morning food is egg in shoulders while I had some pancake's and bacon. I made some for Thor, and I also made some for peter parker, aka spiderman well today was no school day so he wanted to come and see how Pete, was doing he would call Pete, his little brother it always melts my heart.
I do look at peter, as my son and older brother for Pete,.
By the time I Finnish my breakfast peter, walk's in "hay, little brother how are you today" peter, says to Pete, "Spidey hear daddy," I just sat there watching them both peter, ticking Pete, I do love to see them both happy.
10 minutes later Thor, came waking in "good, morning tony, again thank you for letting me stay." Thor, told me.
"That's not a problem Thor, you are always welcome here" I told Thor, "oh, and there is some pancakes and bacon in the microwave for you enjoy."
"Thank you" Thor, replies "were is Pete, this morning." Thor, asks with panic in his voice.

"Thor, don't panic Pete, is in the living room with his big brother peter aka spiderman is with him playing with his building block's." I replied

I told Thor, I did tell him once he had finished his food I would take him to see baby Pete,and see how that will turn out.

After breakfast we went in to the living room peter, told me he had to go and myself and Thor, went to sit on the sofa in front of baby Pete.

Pete, did not seem to take any time to look at Thor, so I went over to Pete, and ask him to come and meet a friend of mine.

"Hay, my little Darling, come say hi to a friend." Pete, just looked at me then at Thor, then started to cry and putting his head on my shoulder. "shhh, sweetheart, it's OK come on dry those tears." I said calmly in the Pete's, ear.
"It's OK this is Thor, my sweet." Pete, just look's at Thor, and giggling when Thor, made some weird sound's but that is as far as that would go for the time being as Pete, would need to get to now Thor, all over again.

By the time I had made Pete, some dinner, it was about to rain to going to park is out of the question.
Maybe, we can go buy a  jungle gym for pete bit tomorrow. But for now he can just play with his toy's.

I was washing up the dinner dishes when I Hurd a heartbreaking cry come from Pete, I ran in to the living room to find that Thor had scared him I could see that thor, was trying to sooth him but Pete was not having any of it "hay come on know Pete, its OK did big giant Thor, scarce you" I said trying to comfort pete.
Pete just nodes his head to me and put his head on my shoulder while sucking on his thumb so I decides to take Pete for his nap.