Chapter 18- Closure

Eighteen

Yoongi.

It's been a week since the whole dinner thing, Leena has been even more of a bitch sense then. I just continue to ignore her and keep myself busy with work.

I have to force the crazy bitch to go to her doctors appointment to make sure the baby is doing okay. I have yet to go to one except for the very first appointment we had because I didn't believe her or those cheap tests from the drugstore.

But unfortunately for me they were right and she was in fact pregnant.

It's another late night and all I can think about is y/n, she's slowly driving me insane but I deserved it. She deserved to be happy and I just wasn't going to give her that. Apparently that man child was the one who was making her happy, at least that's what Jimin told me when he stopped by a few days ago. He didn't seem as enthusiastic as I thought he'd be.

But then again he knows the pain I'm going through, his may not be as intense as mine but I'm sure he still felt the heartache.

I was happy he stopped by to check on me, even though I gave him shit for it. I still missed him, from having my two best friends around me every single day to not seeing them for weeks or even a month was a tough adjustment. Jimin and y/n were all I had before Leena showed up and now she's all I had and I wanted nothing to do with her.

I decide to call it a night seeing as I'm not getting shit done. So I pack up and head out of my studio and go get some coffee, it's the only constant in my life at this point and it brings me small amounts of joy.

~~~

I smile to myself when I enter the coffee shop, it's nearly empty. Which considering the time it makes sense, most people would be in bed by now but luckily for me this coffee shop is open 24/7. I walk up to the counter and smile at the older woman behind the counter, I order my drink when the door dings and we both instinctively look over.

Y/n.

She looks just as shocked as I am, I can tell she's debating on turning around and leaving. I shoot her a small smile and her shoulders relax a bit. I watch closely as she tucks her lower lip in between her teeth, she glances back outside and then takes a deep breath before walking over towards me.  

For some reason my heart is racing, she looked beautiful even though she was overthinking and stressed the fuck out. "What can I get for you?" I practically jump when the woman behind the counter speaks to y/n, I had forgotten where I was for a moment. I can see y/n smile before ordering her usual coffee.

As she reaches for her purse I quickly reach out and grab her hand, she stills as do I. "I got it" I mumble pulling away and whipping out my wallet. She shakes her head a bit as I pay for her coffee the older woman smiling at us as she takes the cash "Um keep the change" she smiles wider and thanks me.

Y/n takes a deep breath and walks over to a corner table, it's tucked away with only two chairs. I know I should let her be but my body had a mind of its own and within seconds I'm sitting in front of her.

We sit in silence for a few moments, y/n is doing everything in her power to avoid my gaze. I chuckle and this causes her to smile "It doesn't have to be this weird" I watch as she rolls her eyes, that cute smile still on her lips.

"Thanks for the coffee"

She mumbles setting into her seat, the older woman appears a second later and places our coffees down in front of us.