Chapter 17- Want 💦

Seventeen

Your POV

"You don't even understand how beautiful you are"

I laugh as Jungkook places pepper like kisses all over my face. "Stop you weirdo" he ignores me and continues, I bite my lower lip as his kisses start to slow and become a little less friendly and a little more lust driven....

"Jungkook..." he stills, I didn't mean to say his name in a breathy almost moan but it just happened.

It's so easy to get caught up with him, perhaps a little too easy lately. I was suppose to be figuring things out and taking things slow but so far I've figured out nothing. Other than the fact that I missed Yoongi like crazy and tonight killed me seeing him look so down in the dumps and the only other thing I figured out is that I want Jungkook and I want him now.

I felt like I was bipolar.

I clearly wasn't over Yoongi but at least I was making progress, like huge steps. The fact that we still haven't talked was so mind boggling to me but I was so proud of myself for staying strong. Even though some days it literally killed me, like chest pains to the point where I felt like I couldn't breath half the time but still I stayed strong.

But then I have good days and most of those good days are when Jungkook is around, or when he sends me flowers or even a stupid selfie. Hearing from him and knowing he's thinking of me makes me feel better. Like I am making progress and I am slowly healing myself.

But it also was confusing me, cause as badly as I missed Yoongi having Jungkook around and doing all the things I wish Yoongi would do...its making things difficult. I could easily see myself falling for Jungkook and I fear I might already have fallen just a bit. But was that really such a bad thing? He was such a sweet guy...and so perfect...would it be so bad if I gave into him?

I can't help but feel like I'm cheating on Yoongi but in reality I'm not! He's getting married and I needed to get that through my thick skull.

Jungkook slowly pulls his head back and looks down at me, he licks his lips and I can see the change in his eyes.

"I want you"

He doesn't hesitate, his lips are on mine in an instant. I happily kiss him back and wrap my legs around his waist, his tongue caresses mine as his hands move to my ass and pull me into his lap. I moan as I feel his bulge press to my core, god was he sexy.

I slowly begin to swirl my hips making him groan into my mouth, his hands grip my ass a bit tighter as he helps rock me into him. "Fuck your so sexy" he groans tugging my lip with him. I blush at his words, i never got tired of his sweet compliments. They always made me feel...sexy and beautiful and like I was enough for him. I wasn't second best or just someone to use for the time being. It was nice.

I shyly remove my shirt, letting my bare breasts bounce into place. We had been hanging out at my place for a while now and I had already changed into my comfortable clothes so removal of the bra and panties tonight wouldn't be necessary.

He licks his lips once more before gripping my hips and bucking his own up into me. I moan softly feeling his hardening cock perfectly press between my folds. "I can't even begin to explain just how incredibly beautiful you are baby" again I'm moving my hips at his husked words. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

He smirks before leaning forward and letting his tongue slip out over my hardened nipple "Mmm" I moan out arching my body into him, his hands gently caress my back as he sucks the bug into his mouth and lightly bites. My whole body shivers, feeling so overly turned on by this man.

"Fuck Jungkook"

I can feel his lips smile against my breasts before he pulls away and takes my other nipple into his mouth. Slowly he caresses it with his tongue before he's nipping at my bud again making my hips rock even more. I needed him inside me already. He bucks his hips up again and bites down on my nipple at the same tine making me gasp out in pleasure.

"So fucking beautiful"

He mumbles against me, I blush again as he pulls away and looks up at me. I bite my lower lip and press my hips into him more and he moans, digging his fingers into my hips. "Okay baby no more teasing" I smile happily knowing that I'm about to get what I want.

With one swift motion I'm on my back and Jungkook is hovering over me, I feel a bit dizzy from moving so fast. He quickly removes his shirt as I tug my bottoms off, he licks his lips as he stares down at my fully exposed body. I blush "Stop looking!" he chuckles

"Baby I've seen it all before, and you know how much I love your body"

He mumbles yanking his own bottoms down, his cock springs to life and my cheeks are bright red again. He had such a good looking cock and that's saying something, considering most cocks are disgusting. But Jungkook kept his situation neatly shaved which I appreciated.

Again he waste no time, quickly lining himself up with my slippery self. I bite my lip in anticipation and he smiles down at me "Your so fucking cute" he breaths before pushing into me. I grip the couch cushions and arch up against him. He groans as he holds my hips in place.

He waits for a moment before he starts to slowly move in and out of me, lowering his body so he can kiss along my chest and up my neck. His tongue glides against my skin before he sucks at the tender spot just below my ear. I grip at his back muscles as his thrusts start to pick up, the slick sound of him easily slipping in and out of me can be heard throughout the apartment I'm sure.

"Fuck Jungkook, don't stop baby"

One thing I appreciated about Jungkook was that he listened and did everything he could to make sure I felt good in every way. He pulls back and looks down at me, his thrusts even stronger now as he watches my face twist with pleasure. I see his muscles coiling and I can't help but feel even more turned on, the boy was gorgeously built.

I lock eyes with him as the couch starts to move slightly, I grip onto him not wanting him to lose contact. "God your so beautiful" he moans dipping his head down and pressing his lips to my own. I claw at him slightly feeling the pressure beginning to become too much, his body shakes a bit but he doesn't let up.

My couch continues to move from its spot and yet we keep going. "Cum for me princess, cum all over me baby" his low raspy voice sends me over the edge as his lips brush against my ear. I claw at his back and feel myself unravel, he moans against my ear as he unravels with me.

I'm gasping for air at this point feeling light headed from everything that just happened. Jungkook is laying half on me and half in the crack of the couch panting as well. We're both a sweaty mess and yet I don't care, I feel so lightweight and just happy in this moment. It's such a rare feeling for me and I want to hang onto it for as long as I can.

Jungkook kisses my shoulder before finding my lips again, the kiss is sweet and tender.
"Y/n..."

I can see so many emotions behind his eyes and it scares me  so before he can say anything else I kiss him again. Fearing what will come next.

~~~

Phew 😅
Gotta love jk
💜