Chapter 1- Never Enough 💦

One

"So do you like it?"

I smiled feeling those all to familiar hands slip around my waist, that hot breath caressing my ear.

"Not going to lie...it's some of your best work"

I turn and see the smile creeping up on his lips. "I know it is, this is going to be the track y/n...it's going to get me out of here"

I can't help but smile as he speaks, his eyes light up every time he talks about his music. I glance around and see everyone swaying to the beat making Yoongi's sweet smile turn into a smug look.

"I mean look at all these people, enjoying my music. Fuck I'm amazing"

I laugh as he pulls me back into his chest, I give in like always and wrap my arms around him. His lips brush my neck giving me goosebumps

"Yoongi we can't"

I can feel his smile against my skin before he nips at my earlobe "You say that every time...come on let's not fight it tonight"

I takes everything in me to fight against him every single time...but every single time I cave and find myself wrapped up in Min Yoongi. It's always so hard to resist him especially when he has his mind set.

"Your girlfriend is literally right there Yoongi"

He glances over and laughs "That's not my girlfriend y/n and you know that." I roll my eyes "You keep saying that but your actions and her words say otherwise" he smirks as he pulls back.

"Are you jealous kitten?"

I glare and he laughs knowing I can't stand the nickname or his antics. "Stop thinking and just come and enjoy some alone time with me" before I can protest he's pulling me towards the stairs, I glance back and see his girlfriend talking to a group of guys, one of them being Jimin.

Our eyes lock and he shakes his head at me already disapproving of what was about to happen. He knows this routine all to well.

It doesn't take us long once we are locked away in a room, our clothes seem to evaporate in mere seconds and our lips are on each other. His large hands roam my exposed body as his lips devour my flesh, my breathy whimpers drown the faint silence of the room.

"Fuck y/n why do you do this to me?"

His low raspy voice makes me moan in response needing to feel more of him. He bites at my nipple making me arch up into him more "I love the way your body reacts for me kitten" he practically purrs as he lines himself up with my entrance.

"Hurry up Yoongi! I need to feel you already"

He chuckles before he nips at the flesh of my neck, I know he's trying to mark me up. He always does this even though I yell at him every time.

"Always needy"

I slap his arm and he bites down on my neck again makes me moan, he then slowly drags his tip up and down my slippery slit. "Fuck" he breaths lifting himself just a bit so he can look at my face.

I can feel my blush already forming on my cheeks as he watches my face intensely, wanting to see the reaction he can get when he finally shoves himself inside. I bite at my lower lip and avoid his eyes but he forces me to look at him by grabbing for my chin.

"Don't do that kitten, you know I like to watch"

I open my mouth to protest but he quickly takes this opportunity to thrust his length inside me earning a loud moan from me. I arch up into him and grab at his back muscles panting as he just stays still and watches me.

I clench myself around him once our eyes meet and he chuckles.

"Okay kitten don't worry I'll fuck you good just keep making that face for me"

I reach to slap him again but he starts to thrust makes me lose my train of thought once more. I grip at his back like my life depended on it as he continues to thrust in and out of me always hitting my sweet spot.

I slowly start to slip away and get lost in all that is Yoongi, I reach for the back of his neck and pull him down to meet my lips. He's quick to respond and attacks my needy mouth, his pace never loosing its stride.

We get like this almost every time, lost in each other and so needy. It's like we can never get close enough to one another no matter how twisted and wrapped up our bodies may be. It's simply never enough.

He pulls back and rolls us over so I'm now on top, I quickly brace myself on his chest and start to ride him like a mad woman.

The bed creaks and the headboard sounds as if it's going to bust through the wall and enter the next room but I never slow down. It's my turn to watch.

I watch his face as he watches me, our eyes falling into this silent stare down as we're both edging towards our orgasms. His hands are firm on my hips now helping me as he thrusts up into me at the same tempo.

"Yoongi I can't"

"Cum for me then kitten"

He thrusts up into me hard as I jolt forward and clench my walls around his throbbing member. I cry out as my hips continue to grind into him, his name leaves my lips a few times in the process causing him to finally reach his own nirvana.

He's quick to pull me back down into his lips, his strong arms holding me into a death like grip as we lay there making out all over again.

It just simply wasn't enough.

I find myself getting emotional, this tends to always happen after me and Yoongi fuck. Merely because I know what comes next, the rejection.

This awkward silence where we both go our separate ways and act as if this fuck session never happened.

We never happened.

We don't have feelings for one another, we were just drunk. Even though this has happened on a few sober nights.

We were simply just friends.

He'd return to his 'not girlfriend' and kiss her, hold her all while I sit there. Because we just weren't meant to be anything but friends.

~~~

😉