Chapter 14- Dinner

Fourteen

A few days has passed and I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook. It was weird for me, he was fun though he made me smile and laugh. Something that felt foreign for the most part, my mind seemed to wonder back to Yoongi every now and then.

I checked his accounts a few times this week but he wasn't really active. I know I shouldn't care or be doing such things but it was hard not to. I was trying to hard to be strict with myself and for the most part I was. I was proud of myself for not calling or texting.

It was hard but it was becoming easier, the more I stayed distracted the better. I smile over at the roses Jungkook had sent me a few days ago, he was so sweet. I'm not sure why I can't just let myself fall for him, he was everything I wanted...but just in a different body.

Why couldn't Yoongi treat me the way that Jungkook did? Why was it so hard for him to just give into his feelings? I know he had to feel something for me...right?

I shake my thoughts and get back to work, it was already getting dark out and I needed to focus so I can get out of here on time. I was suppose to meet up with Jimin and a few of his friends for dinner.

~~~

"Look who decided to show up"

I shyly smile as I approach the table of new faces, Jimin is already in front of me pulling me into his embrace. "I look like shit I should of went home and changed" I mumble into his chest, he chuckles "As if you could ever actually look bad" he mumbles back.

He turns back towards the table and introduces me to the new group of people another face has joined and I smile

"I'm Jungkook so nice to meet you"

I laugh a little as he take any hand and kisses it, Jimin rolls his eyes and heads back over to his busty friend. She didn't seem pleased that I was here but oh well.

"What are you doing here?"

I ask taking the seat next to Jungkook, he smiles that cute boyish smile and then wraps his arm around my lower waist to pull me closer to him. My skin heats up almost instantly and he takes notice smirking down at my hot cheeks. "What? Your not happy to see me?" I shrug and his eyes sparkle. He leans in a bit closer and lets his nose brush my ear

"I can't stop thinking about you"

I shiver and look down at the table trying to hide my blush, I can feel Jimin's eyes on me as well. I bite my lower lip before looking back up at Jungkook, his eyes are still sparkling as they meet mine. I feel a flutter in my chest and have to look away again.

Again this was weird for me, I've only ever gotten this way with one person. Yoongi. No guy has ever had this kind of effect on me, not even then men I've dated. It made me excited that Jungkook was having such effects on me but it also made me anxious.

I do my best to stay in line throughout the night, Jungkook can't seem to keep his hands or eyes off me though and it's making it hard for me to be normal with him. His hand is on my thigh now as he talks to one of Jimin's friends. His thumb is gently rubbing circles and I feel so relaxed and safe by the small gesture. He smiles down at me and I catch myself staring at him.

He was so handsome and although he was younger he didn't seem like it, most of the time that is. I blush a bit and look over at Jimin, his eyes are already on me and he smiles. He arches a brow at me and nods before turning his attention back to the busty girl he has been chatting it up with. Although she was a tad rude I hoped it worked out for him, he needed someone just as badly as I did.

"You know..."

I inhale sharply as Jungkook's voice caresses my ear again "I might have to punish you for leaving these huge hickeys on my neck" I bit my lower lip and smile. "That wasn't me, we're just friends remember..." I tease turning towards him, his lips are a breath away and I want to kiss him so badly.

"Oh it wasn't you? I'm pretty sure it was...I recall your sexy voice begging me not to stop"

I blush hard as I cover his mouth, he chuckles and grips my thigh a little harder making me bite my lower lip. What the fuck was happening right now. I can feel myself craving his touch...I was trying so hard to fight it but then again why should I...he started this after all right?

I move my hand away "Behave" I tease and he laughs a little more before placing a kiss to my forehead. We are so caught up in each other that I don't even notice Jimin is standing next to me, I look up at his tense demeanor.

"What's wrong? You okay?"

He glances towards the door and now I feel Jungkook's grip tighten around my waist, pulling me back into him. By the sudden actions I can already guess who just arrived and feel my stomach start to tighten and my palms getting sweaty.

"I swear on my life I didn't invite them" Jimin says kneeling down next to me, I smile and cup his cheek "I didn't even think it Jimin" he relaxes a bit and then I take a deep breath "I'll be fine" I mumble, he searches my eyes and then nods before looking over at Jungkook.

"Omg Jimin! And is that y/n!"

I feel my skin crawl as Leena's voice fills my ears. Yoongi glued to her side.

~~~

Sorry kinda a short chapter
💜💜💜