VOTD 31 Dec 2019

It's so amazing to live in a big house and have the CUTEST Pinterest perfect room, a place where you feel PROUD to invite your friends over. But I feel most of the time we FORGET WHO BLESSED us with all of this.

Yes , money and income, wealth all of that plays a role but WITHOUT God, we wouldn't have that job or get that raise and EARN that money. In everything we do , God's hand is it .

Now I'm not saying it's wrong and that we should feel bad for being privileged and blessed to live in that beautiful home and own that brand new IPhone 11 , but we shouldn't take PRIDE in our hearts or show people to brag and gain applause from men for then we're falling into sin. We must in everything we own and everything we receive give the PRAISE to God for He alone BLESSED us with what we have and what comes our way.

I myself am guilty of this , growing up I didn't live in a big two story house and I felt so ashamed because all my friends lived in these huge houses so I never invited anyone over . But now that I think back at it , I should've just THANKED God for blessing me with a home in the first place. A place to sleep and a roof above my head. But I was too caught up in what OTHERS thought of me than giving PRAISE to what I DID have.

So let's not forget to be grateful for what we DO have and give all the PRAISE to Him that blessed us with it in the first place.

Let's change that in the new year...

I love you all and Happy New Year ❤❤❤