YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

Hey you , yes you the reader of this chapter.  Guess what ? You're beautiful! You're wonderfully and fearfully  made ! All the things you dislike about yourself , God loves about you !

God made you just the way you are , with those spots you don't like , with all your scars or none existent gaps . You are beautiful just the way you are ! Don't change yourself to try and fit into the " image " of what society think is beautiful because you already fit into the image of what God Knows is beautiful.

You don't need to look like a supermodel to be beautiful and feel loved. 

You don't need to have the smoothest and most flawless skin to be beautiful. You're already naturally beautiful .

You don't need that thigh gap or fit into the smallest jean size to be seen as beautiful.  You're already beautiful no matter what you're wearing .

You don't need to go to the gym 7 days a week and get that toned abs to look and feel beautiful.  You're beautiful with and without it !

You don't need to change to be someone you think you need to be to be accepted , to feel loved,  to receive love . The real , true people that matter in your lives will love you just the way you are . With your skew teeth , with your blemishes , with your scars and marks , just the way you are . 

Today I needed someone to tell me this . I needed to hear this , because I felt like this. So I needed to remind myself that , God made me just the way I am , and he LOVES the way I look , because he chose this look for me . So what if I have blemishes on my face , so what if I don't have a thigh gap or wear a size small , so what if I don't have toned abs . This is how I look , this is how God made me out to be and he loves me , just the way I am .

So I'm here today to remind you that , you're beautiful and perfect,  just the way you are , just the way God made you to be .

Don't let the devil tell you lies that you're not . Because you are wonderfully and fearfully made . God created you to look like this , he planned for you to have that little freckle you don't like , he planned for you to have whatever you dislike about yourself and that's His favorite part about you .

So my message today is to remind you , YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and don't you forget it .❤

I hope this encouraged someone and helped you remind you , that you are beautiful.  I love each and everyone of you . My messages are always open ❤❤❤