Worries

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding ;in all your ways submit to him , and he will make your paths straight"

In life we worry a lot. I for one worry over half the time over everything. I worry about things that I shouldn't even be worried about . Like I worry if I'm going to pass tomorrows test or if this person will like the present I bought them. I even worry about other peoples worries , like my parents'. I worry if their happy or if they are going to have a great day etc.

But when all we should rather be doing is submitting to God and let Him take all our worries upon himself. I know as a Christain we know God can do anything if we just ask Him to , but sometimes I feel we (and myself included) forget that God can actually help us. We don't need to worry over little things , rather worry about if our life is satisfying God .

And I'm extremely guilty of this . Because even though I know all these things it sometimes slips my mind that , you know I don't have to worry about the day of tomorrow because God is already there , God will provide for me and there's no need to worry. Because sometimes I feel that God is so mighty and powerful that I don't want to bother Him with my small worries like passing a test . When that is actually what God wants us to do. To talk to Him about all our worries , fears , joys etc. Like a father which He is to us .

So point here is today . No matter how small  or big you may think your worries and problems may seem. God is always there , ready to listen and help. All you need to do is submit to him .❤