Chapter 15 - Handicap Matches

Solomon made his way out to the ring. The other also made their way out. He was soon decimated and had to be helped backstage by a couple of referees. The three soon found him.

"Solomon!"

"Dean, I'm fine."

"No your not."

"Yes I am. Just hurting a little."

"Let me know if it gets worse, ok?"

"Yes doctor."

"Good patient." Both laughed.

"Owww. Don't make me laugh it hurts." Dean hugged him.

"I'm sorry man. I love you."

"I love you aswell. Don't worry about it."

"You do know the same is probably going to happen to you next week, right?"

"Yeah, my stupid mouth."

"Never mind, we got your back."

"I got your backs too. Don't forget that."

"We know." Seth said as Solomons phone rang again.

"Popular guy."

"Yeah, guess I am. Won't be long."

"Sure." Solomon walked off.

"He sure gets a lot of phone calls, doesn't he?" Roman said.

"Yeah, did he get many when you were in the indies Dean?"

"Not as many as now. Guess more people know him now." he replied.

"Guess so."

"What do you mean?"

"He gets the phone after we have been out. Just weird."

"Well, he is my little brother so he is allowed to be a little weird."

"Ok then." Roman replied.

"So can I be weird? I am younger than you guys?" Seth asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Don't give me those eyes. Yes you can be weird. Our little weird baby ninja."

"Perfect."

It was now time for Seths match. He didn't win but he lasted longer than Solomon did. Speaking of Solomon, he still hadn't finished on the phone.

*Switching to Solomon*

"I know Dean is gonna walk away from the Shield, I can gurantee that. Roman and Seth will probably stick together as a tag team though."

"That is the best we can hope for really."

"It is. Dean will probably walk away from WWE, you won't see him here again."

"Good. Sooner he is gone the better."

"This will work, I know him more than he knows himself."

Not long after Solomon hung up the phone, we went to find the Shield. He had to keep up appearances. He returned to the men shortly after Seth did.

"I'm sorry Sethie." Dean hugged his younger brother.

"Don't worry... Did you just call me Sethie?"

"So?"

"You never do that."

"Maybe I should and call Roman Rommy more often."

"If you like. Anyway where is Solomon?" Just as Seth asked Solomon appeared.

"Sorry I was so long. I just got of the phone with one person and another called me straight after. Man they wouldn't stop talking-"

"More like you couldn't stop talking."

"Funny Ambrose."

"Yep, I'm hilarous."

"Cocky little shit."

"So?"

"Just saying."

"Well Ro, its your turn now. Doesn't matter if you win or lose. As long as you do your best. If anything starts, we will be there like a shot. We ain't gonna let anything happen to you brother."

"Thanks guys. I love you."

"We love you too."

Roman made his way out to the ring, alone. Roman was getting beaten down pretty quick. They tagged in and out quickly. But The Miz made one mistake, he got too cocky and took his time. Roman took his oppotunity and hit a spear out of nowhere. (Not a RKO outta nowhere. Sorry I couldn't resist.) Kane got into the ring and started beating down Roman. Cesaro soon joined.

It didn't take long for Seth, Solomon and Dean to get out there to come to his aid. Dean was a little bit slower than the others. He still had to be a little cautious with his concussion. Things quickly changed. Kane, Cesaro and Miz quickly retreated. The Shields music hit. Dean, Seth and Roman put their fists together like they usually did. Dean invited Solomon to join in. He did when Seth and Roman nodded. The four stood there united, or so three of them thought.