Chapter 24 - Dean and Tamaras Date

*This date is happening at the same time of the accident*

Dean and Tamara arrived at a small restaurant. Somewhere out of the way of most people. It was a quiet scene,  just they way they liked it. No one else was in the place, they had it all to themselves.

"I hope you don't mind coming to a small place like this. I just want to keep everything private. I don't want everyone to know yet, I want to enjoy what we have before people try to ruin it."

"Dean. Its ok. I love it. Somewhere quiet. Peaceful. People won't bother us. I like it."

"You sure? We can go somewhere more.... Ummm... Posh or something?"

"This is perfect. Who needs to pay eighty dollars for a bowl of soup?"

"Wait, what? Eighty dollars for soup?"

"I read it somewhere." Dean chuckled.

"Oh... Internet?"

"Yeah, I think."

"Pretty pricey huh?"

"Just a bit. Who needs that when you can come to a comfy little place like here."

"Exactly. I'm glad your happy. I'm happy if your happy."

"Me too baby." They gave each other a quick kiss. Their hands then touched, both jumped a little at the touch but settled down.

This day was perfect. Everything was quiet, they enjoyed their date with no interruptions. Dean enjoyed a lump of steak while Tamara enjoyed some fish and chips.

*Outside the restaurant*

"I have had the best day ever. The best date I have ever had."

"Really?" Dean looked up from the floor, a smile plastered all over his face.

"Of course, how could I not with company as good as you."

"Hey, I'm not that good company."

"You are. Better than an other guy."

"How's that then?"

"Well, you actually care about my opinion. You asked if I didn't mind coming here. You haven't tried to buy me off."

"Guys tried to buy you?"

"You could say that. Taking me to all these posh ass restaurants. I tell you, I've never been so uncomfortable in my life."

"I wish I could have saved from that sooner."

"You know something Mr Ambrose?"

"What's that?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you."

"I think I'm falling in love with you too."

They shared a tender, loving kiss.

"You want to go to the beach Tam?"

"Yeah, we can if you like."

"Sure." He smiled widely as he got out his  phone and turned it on.

"Holy shit."

"Dean?"

"Ten missed calls."

"Holy fuck Dean. Who from?"

"Seth."

"Phone him." Dean nodded.

"Seth, hey what's up? You called me.Like ten times?"

"There's been an accident."

"Wha- What? Who?"

"Adrian."

"Is he ok? Is he alive? Is Sami ok?"

"Yeah, Adrians gonna be ok. He has a concussion, a few broken ribs, broken wrist and cuts and bruises. Sami's with him. They're both ok."

"Thank god."

"Yeah, we're going back in the morning. They said you can bring Tam with you."

"Ok. No problem, we'll come back now."

"Ok, see you soon man. Stay safe."

"Will do. Bye."

"What's up?"

"Adrian had an accident."

"Adrian Neville?"

"Yeah. He's ok. We can go see him in the morning if you're ok with that?"

"Of course Dean. How is Sami coping?"

"He's ok. I think he's with Adrian."

"Bless him. I guess we should get going back."

"Sorry the day has been cut short."

"It's ok. Friends and family are more important. That's something right there that I love about you. You care for people so much. Like with the fans, you give a little extra."

"Because I care. I didn't grow up with all this. I want to give people what I didn't get."

"I wish I could've found you and loved you then."

"It's ok. It made me the man I am today. I didn't have the white picket fence childhood, the perfect upbringing. Why dwindle on the past? It can't be changed, all you can do is learn from it. Shall we go back?"

"Yeah, let's go."