Chapter 21 - A Job Well Done

Tamaras POV

"Tamara!" I heard someone shout. I turned to see Stephanie McMahon catching up with me. I still can't believe it, I work for WWE and I'm speaking to Stephanie McMahon.

"Hi Stephanie, were the interviews ok?"

"More than ok. They were excellent. I hope you are proud because they were absolutely brilliant."

"Th- Thank you Stephanie. That means so much to hear that from you."

"You're welcome. I'm actually curious about something."

"What's that?"

"You and Dean, what's your story?"

"We met yesterday after Raw. He took me for coffee. We got on really well and I guess we couldn't just leave it each other. We stay in the same hotel room. He insisted I take the bed while he slept on the couch. He is such a gentleman."

"It's seems he really is. You really like him, don't you."

"I do. I just don't want to rush things. I don't want to ruin what we have."

"Just take it a day at a time. Go on a first date, get to know each other a little more."

"We're going on a date tomorrow actually."

"Perfect I hope you have a good time. You'll have to tell me all about it next time I see you."

"I will, thanks Stephanie."

"Ok, better go back to your man."

"He's not my man."

"Yet. See you." She waved and left.

No one's Pov

Tamara finally returned to the Shields locker room. Roman, Seth and Solomon were sat chatting.

"Where's Dean?"

"In the shower." Roman replied with a smile.

"Ok."

"Can I ask you something Tam?"

"Yeah, anything."

"How much do you like Dean? Call me over protective or whatever, I just want to look out for him."

"You're just looking out for your brother, I love that. To answer your question, a lot. I know we only met yesterday but I feel like we have a connection. I think about him all the time. I can't get him out of my head. I think I might be falling for him already. What if he doesn't feel the same?"

"Tam."

"What if things start to go too quickly and he starts to hate me?"

"I'm sure that won't happen. Come here." Roman pulled her into his chest.

It had been twenty minutes before Dean came out of the shower.

"Tamara! How did it go?"

"Really well, I saw Stephanie on my way back and she is really happy with me." Dean quickly pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you babe."

"Babe?"

I'm sorry. It's too soon. I don't want to ruin things."

"It's ok Dean. I like it."

"You do?"

"Yeah, Mr Ambrose?"

"Yeah." He replied as he looked down at his feet.

"Will you do the honour of being my boyfriend?"

"Y-y."

"Spit it out Dean. Don't leave the lady in suspense."

"Shut it Seth."

"Sorry, answer the girl then."

"Tamara." Dean held her hands softly, lifting his head and eyes to meet hers.

"I would love to be your boyfriend." The two then started to make out passionately. solomon coughed up.

"Ahem, us three are still in the room you know."

"Well, you know where the door is."

"Dean, you cheeky shit." She giggled.

"I know." She placed her head into Deans chest.

"You're so adorable you know."

"No I'm not Dean, stop it."

"Stop complimenting my girlfriend? I'll keep going." Tamara chuckled.

"That's my girl."