Jin- he's the romantic type (important note!!)

L/n Y/n, the kpop industries heartthrob. Y/n was known to many as VALENTINE and was part of one of the most popular kpop groups, CUPIDS ARROW. He was the main rapper of the group and also a stunning visual.

Y/n's stage name came from his romantic nature and flirtatious personality. Being openly bisexual in the kpop industry wasn't easy but the rapper was so incredibly charismatic that most media outlets were occupied by the other things he was doing.

It was during a buzzfeed interview that he drew out the question- who is everyone's celebrity crush? The other three members of the group answered first. The leader, 9teen, was quick to say Emma Watson. The maknae of the group followed up with Lisa from blackpink and the eldest member agreed. They turned to Y/n and he thought for a moment.
"Oh! I know. Jin from BTS! They call him worldwide handsome for a reason."
He put his hand on his heart and sighed in content. He loved to exaggerate when it came to the topic of love, however he would be lying if he said that he didn't have a huge crush on the older male.

The members of BTS were sat in the front room of their dorm, each of them doing their own thing. That was until they heard a gasp from Jin. Everyone turned to him in confusion as he took his headphones off and played the clip from interview.
"Did you hear that?! I'm his celebrity crush! VALENTINE has a crush on me!"
Jin got up and danced about. It was known to the members that Jin was in awe of the flirtatious male and Y/n's statement only fuelled the fire.

Months had passed since the interview and Jin was still not over what Y/n had said. The seven members were at dance practice when Hitman Bang walked in. He smiled as the boys acknowledged his presence and began to speak.
"I have some good news! We have been approached by a charity to release a song for their fundraiser. It's a very big event and the proceeds of this song will go to the charity. They have asked us to work with another group on this and this song needs to be finished by the end of the month."
The members nodded in unison as a curious Taehyung asked who theyd be working with.
"They have asked CUPIDS ARROWand we should be meeting with them and their management to get to work on things on Wednesday. I will let you all get back to practice. Make sure you're all prepared and we'll rested over the next two days."

Wednesday had arrived and they would all be meeting at CUPIDS ARROW's dance studio since the group were eager to get straight to work. As BTS approached the building, Jungkook snickered at Jin.
"If you were any more excited we would be able to see it in your jeans."
Jin slapped Jungkook on the shoulder lightly.
"Don't speak like that!"
Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin giggled at the oldest member while the others sighed.

The dance studio was mesmerising. Since shootingSTAR, the company C.A were under, owned the building, it was plastered with pictures of all of their groups and solo artists.
"I feel like we've entered an alternate dimension."
Yoongi spoke, looking down the bright and colourful hallway. ShootingSTAR were infamous for their groups being cheery and flamboyant and the hallway only reflected that.

The seven boys entered the dance studio they were told to meet at. Upon entering the room, they saw Hitman Bang, alongside the group they'd be working with. Everyone was told what they'd be doing before the groups' managers left the room.
"Should we all introduce ourselves?"
9teen asked.
"I guess we'll go first, I'm Namjoon and I'm the leader."
After Namjoon, Yoongi introduced himself, followed by Hoseok, Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook. Jin was the last to speak and Hoseok nudged him, noticing he was busy staring at Y/n.
"Stop staring at Y/n and start introducing yourself!"
Jin's cheeks flushed red.
"I was not staring! He just happened to be in front my face."
"I can put something else in front your face if you want."
Y/n winked at the already embarrassed male.
"Y/N! For once can you keep your dick in your pants!"
9teen lightly punched Y/n in the arm while Jin tried to comprehend what had happened. Jungkook and Tae were laughing behind him while C.A's maknae, Beom-seok, choked on the water he was drinking.