Bts- (smut)

Hope you enjoy! This was a request for Parkk_Jiminie_Mochii
Bts are the doms and the reader is the sub

Y/n knew he was playing with fire. In fact, that was an understatement. When you have seven very boyfriends who would protect you with their lives, making them jealous is the last thing you should ever do. But there Y/n was sitting on Hobi's lap, hands handcuffed behind his back and a gag strapped tightly in his mouth. Jimin and Jungkook looked at their lover, bound and naked, sat on Hoseok's lap.

"You've been so bad, baby."
Jimin said in a teasing voice. He was holding the keys to Y/n's handcuffs, swinging them around on his finger. Jungkook tilted Y/n's head up by the chin, looking into the submissive boys eyes.
"You know what happens to bad boys, don't you?"
Y/n nodded frantically, his cock already erect from the thought of what his boyfriends were going to do.
"It's such a shame that we won't be able to watch the main event but I'm sure the others will take good care of you."
Hoseok rested his head on his boyfriends shoulder, his voice making the boy shiver with anticipation.

"We should probably prep you. We wouldn't want the others to be too rough."
Jungkook unzipped his jeans, pulling down his boxers and sitting down on the bed. He took a generous amount of lube and stroked his dick. Jungkook lifted his boyfriend off of his hyung's lap, slowly lowering the submissive onto his cock. Y/n moaned into the gag, desperate for release.
"Already so needy?"
Y/n bounced on Jungkook's cock. Jimin and Hoseok watched as their lover moaned, begging to cum.
"Do you think we should let him cum?"
Hoseok asks, making Y/n whine at the thought of not cumming.
"I don't know, does he deserve it?"
Jimin adds in a teasing voice.
Jungkook moved his hips harshly, making Y/n moan louder. Jungkook felt himself getting close.
"Fuck, Y/n!"
He cried out as he came in Y/n's ass.

Hoseok looked at Jimin before moving Y/n back onto his lap, his cock out and ready for Y/n to ride.
"If you suck my cock like a good slut then we'll let you cum."
Jimin said taking the gag out of his lovers mouth, his cock quickly taking the gags place.

Y/n felt Jimin's dick hit the back of his throat, making him gag slightly. He moaned around Jimin's cock as he felt Hoseok's cock go deeper.

Jimin came in his lovers mouth, moaning the submissive name as he released. Hoseok was also close, knowing that Y/n was desperate to cum.
"You can come baby."
He said in a deep, husky voice. Seconds later, the desperate boy came, causing Hoseok to cum quickly after.

As the boy recovered from his high, he felt Hoseok pull out. He wasn't empty for long though. Jimin walked over, looking as if he hadn't came minutes ago. He carefully pushed the large butt plug he was holding in his lovers ass.
"We have to go soon baby but the others will be home and I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun with you."
Jungkook grabbed the gag that had been used earlier, placing it back in Y/n's mouth. Before leaving the room, Hoseok placed Y/n face down on the bed.
"Namjoon said he wanted your ass waiting for them. Good luck baby."

After three of his boyfriends had left, Y/n waited in anticipation. His ass was raised high, the butt plug keeping two of his lovers' cum inside of him.

"What do we have here?"
Yoongi was the first to speak. Y/n had heard the door to his room open but couldn't see his lovers as he was turned away.
"Doesn't he look so pretty like that, just waiting for us?"
Taehyung said, making his presence known.

A hand came down on Y/n's ass, making him moan into the gag.
"He'd look a lot prettier if his ass had my handprints on it."
Namjoon rubbed his hand over the area he had just slapped, soothing the boy for only a moment as his hand came down again.
"I thought we were sharing tonight."
Jin spoke. Although Y/n couldn't see the handsome man, he knew he was smirking.

Y/n felt Namjoon's strong hands rubbing his ass soothingly. A few minutes had passed since the four men had entered the room and Y/n was still in the same position. He knew what the others were doing, having heard the familiar click of the lockbox he kept under his bed.

Namjoon held the paddle firmly in his hand. He had taken the gag out of his lover's mouth for what was about to take place.
"How many do you think you deserve, baby boy?"
"Is twenty five enough daddy?"
A shaky voice said, slightly muffled by the pillow his head was resting on.
"I think that sounds good."
Namjoon looked at the other dominants as they nodded.
"Count."
Namjoon spoke before bringing the paddle down.
"One!"

"Twenty three!"
The submissive male cried out. Namjoon smirked, hearing the desperation to cum in his baby boy's voice.
"Twenty four!"
Namjoon brought the paddle down once more.
"Twenty five!"
"You did so well baby."
"Thank you daddy."
The bound male spoke between uneven breaths.
"Daddy's a little tired so once you've made me cum I'll let the others have fun with you."

Y/n was positioned at the edge of his bed, deep throating his boyfriends cock. He gagged as he felt Namjoon release down his throat. Usually Namjoon lasted longer but the day had been long for everyone.
"You did so well for me baby boy."
He gave Y/n a passionate kiss before leaving the room to rest.

Taehyung was quick to move over to Y/n, eyes filled with lust.
"Did the others prep you?"
Y/n nodded but Taehyung seemed unhappy.
"Words, baby boy."
"Yes daddy."
Tae smirked, seeing how wrecked Y/n already was.

Tae positioned Y/n on his lap so that his boyfriend was facing him. Nothing made him happier than seeing the way his cock made Y/n beg. As soon as Y/n was ready, Taehyung began to thrust. His thrusts were hard and quick, making the male cry out in pleasure. Y/n turned his away slightly. It wasn't for long as Tae grabbed him by the chin.
"I'll warn you once, I wanna see you face baby boy. If you're good I'll let you cum."
Y/n looked at Tae, loud moans leaving his mouth.

Tae never slowed down, thrusting harder each time.
"Want to cum baby?"
The submissive nodded before quickly correcting himself. He cried out in pleasure.
"Yes daddy! Please!"
"Cum baby."
Taehyung came, Y/n cumming not long after. Before pulling out, Tae whispered in his boyfriend's ear.
"Good luck baby boy. I heard they're gonna be extra rough tonight."

It was just Jin, Yoongi and Y/n in the room. The two males smirked to each other. Their dicks were hard and on full display. As Jin sat down on the bed, he pulled Y/n into his lap so the boy was facing him. His hands gently wrapped around the boy's throat, not yet choking him but enough to feel a slight pressure.
"You're gonna take both of us tonight."
Y/n shivered in anticipation. Jin and Yoongi were often the toughest and usually the last to fuck him because of that. He'd taken them with the other members before but never both at the same time.

As Jin pushes his dick inside, Yoongi readied himself behind the submissive. Once Jin was fully in, Yoongi pushed in as well, smirking at the sounds his lover was making.
"Fuck. You're so tight baby."
The two males wasted no time, thrusting into the boy's ass harshly. Jin gripped Y/n's throat, lightly choking him as Yoongi grabbed at the boys hair, pulling his head back. Y/n was already close again and looked at Jin for approval.
"Words baby."
Jin spoke with a smirk.
"Please daddy! Can I? I need to! I'll be good I promise!"
His voice was shaky and his words were spoken between moans of desperation.
"Go ahead."
Y/n came onto Jin's chest. The two dominants kept thrusting at the same pace, making Y/n moan louder.
"We're not done yet."
Yoongi chuckled deeply.

Y/n came again, feeling better than he'd ever felt before. Jin and Yoongi were close. Their thrusts became sloppier. Y/n knew they were close as Yoongi's grip on his hair tightened. Jin moved his hands down to Y/n's hips, holding his boyfriend tight as he came. Yoongi came seconds later, pushing Y/n over the edge for the last time. The two males pulled out after they came down from their high.

Yoongi held Y/n close. Jin had gone to the bathroom to grab something to clean the boy up. Coming back into the room, he tenderly cleaned Y/n up, smiling softly at the small whines from his boyfriend.

Y/n gasped as he felt something enter his ass.
"This will make sure you know who you belong to. I'll take it out in the morning, okay?"
Y/n pouted, feeling the butt plug deep inside himself.
"Hurry up and get in the bed so we can sleep."
Yoongi's sleepy voice came from beside Y/n.

As Y/n fell asleep, he felt warm and relaxed. Seven boyfriends were a lot of work but he loved them nonetheless.