Jimin-pillow forts

"Y/n I'm bored!"
Jimin whined from his seat next to me. I rolled my eyes.
"What do you want to do then?"
"I don't know..."
He trailed off as if he was thinking. Jimin jumped up in excitement.
"Let's make a pillow fort! We can have some hot chocolate too."
I looked at him strangely before laughing.
"Okay then."

Getting up from my seat, I went to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate. As I was making the hot chocolate, I could hear Jimin giggling. I smiled to myself. This boy was too cute for his own good.

Once the hot chocolate was done, I brought it back to where we were once sitting. In front of me was one of the best pillow forts I had ever seen. He poked his head out and beckoned me in. I entered his fort a giggled as he pulled me into hug, almost spilling the hot chocolate over both of us.
"Be careful!"
He snuggled into me and I sighed with happiness.

Jimin and I spent hours in the fort watching movies. By the end of the evening, my boyfriend and I were curled up together, fast asleep.

When the others came home, they were shocked to see the two boys cuddling together in the pillow fort.
"That looks fun! Why can't we all do cute stuff like this?"
Jungkook asked, pouting slightly.
"Shh! You'll wake them up. Let's all just go to bed and leave them there to enjoy the moment."
Jin butted in, trying to preserve the cuteness of the couple they had walked in on.