Jungkook- Overwatch

I had been playing Overwatch since it's release. It was a fun game and I had even made a few friends through the game. One of my friends was called Jungkook. He was a Widowmaker main and I was a Mercy main. We worked perfectly together and he would always stop people diving on me with his amazing headshots.

I had never actually met Jungkook. I knew he was an idol of course so his schedule was busy but I would have loved to have met him, after all, he is my bias. BTS were my favourite kpop group, though, Jungkook didn't know that. I didn't want to freak him out by being a crazy fanboy. We had exchanged phone numbers so he at least trusted me enough to give me his number.

As I was about to go queue for a game of competitive, I got a message.

Jungkook- Hey, I have a week off and was wondering if you'd like to finally meet up? If you're busy it's fine.
Y/n- sure! I'd love to. Where do you want to meet?
Jungkook- how about at the cafe next door to Panda Express in half an hour?
Y/n- okay, I'll see you then 

I smiled. I was very nervous but I tried to hide that as much as possible as I changed into something that I thought was fitting.

As I entered the cafe, I noticed he was sat at a table already, playing on his phone as he waited for his drink to be ready. I went over to his table and sat down.
"Hi."
He looked up at me and smiled.
"Y/n? You're even cuter than I imagined!"
He exclaimed happily. I blushed at his comment.
"I ordered you a hot chocolate, I hope that's okay. I didn't know what you'd like so I figured that hot chocolate was a safe bet."
He chuckled nervously.
"That's great! I'll give you the money for it."
I said, grabbing my wallet.
"No no, it's fine. I was planning on paying."
"But-"
"No buts, I'm paying and that's final."
He laughed a little bit.
"Thank you. So, how are you?"
I asked, feeling slightly guilty about him paying.
"I'm okay. I've been really busy with our latest comeback but I've finally got a week off so that's something."
A lady at the counter called out our order and he went to collect our drinks.
"So, I was thinking that after this we could go back to my dorm and just hang out. The others will be there but they won't mind me taking you back there."
"Sure, as long as it doesn't bother any of the others."

After we finished our drinks, we walked back to Jungkook's dorm. He opened the door and I was immediately greeted with jimin and Tae arguing about the game of monopoly they were playing.
"You clearly cheated! You were stealing my money while I wasn't looking!"
Jimin accused Tae.
"I was not, you're just a sore loser."
Jungkook looked at me before we both burst out laughing. Tae and Jimin looked over at us.
"So this is the friend that you've been talking about?"
Jimin gestured to me. I blushed slightly.
"Yup, this is Y/n. Isn't he cool?"
I waved at them, hoping I wasn't coming across as too awkward.
Tae stood up and came over to me, almost as if he was inspecting me before he took a step back and nodded.
"He seems alright I guess."
I let out a breath that I didn't realise I was holding in.

As we were about to walk to Jungkook's room, Jin entered the room.
"I heard noise and cafe to investigate. Ah, this must be the friend you don't stop talking about. It's nice to meet you."
He smiled at me.
"It's nice to meet you two."
Jungkook was blushing beside me as Jin continued.
"Kookie is always talking about you. It's so cute to see him making friends! I feel like a proud mother, watching my child grow up."
I laughed at his over dramatic nature.
"Well that was nice and all but Y/n and I have some business to attend to so we can all talk later."
Kookie dragged me to his room and locked the door behind us.
"Well that was fun. My hyungs are always embarrassing me."
I giggled. I couldn't stop thinking about what the others were saying. Did he really talk about me a lot?
"Is it true that you talk about me a lot or is that just them trying to embarrass you?"
He nodded.
"I guess I do talk about you a lot. I don't intend to do it but I think about you a lot so it just kind of happens."
I blush at his comment.
"Why do you think about me a lot."
He sighed.
"I'm probably going to sound crazy since we've only just met but I think I love you. I can't stop thinking about you. I just love how friendly and kind you are. You have an amazing personality and I fell in love with you because of that and after seeing how cute you, I only grew to love you more."
My cheeks went bright red.
"Do you really mean that?"
"I do."
I pulled him into a hug.
"I love you too."
He smiled and pulled me into a kiss. It was soft and sweet. When we pulled away, we stared into each other's eyes for a moment.
"Would you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?"
I nodded.
From the other side of the door we could head Jin speaking.
"My boy is growing up so fast!"
We both laughed.