Suga- punishment (smut)

Two chapters in one day? Wow, I'm on a roll. Yoongi is dom, reader is sub. list of kinks in this chapter-
Bondage (handcuffs and gags)
Spanking
Pet names (master, kitten)
Toys

Yoongi looked down at him, his smirk wide as his kitten whimpered, he was close and Yoongi knew that. Was he going to let Y/n cum? No, that would just ruin his fun.

All Y/n could do was whimper and moan as he felt the dildo vibrate in his ass. The ball gag in his mouth prevented him from speaking but if he could, he would've begged his master to take the cock ring off. With his hands handcuffed behind his back he felt utterly helpless, and he loved it.

"Look at you, already tired and we've barely even started."
Y/n could hear the smirk in his voice. He tried to respond but all that came out was a muffled moan.
"Don't try and talk, you've already said enough today."
Yoongi flipped his kitten over and forced his ass up in the air. After pulling the dildo out and the cock ring off, he heard Y/n sigh in relief. The relief was short lived as Yoongi brought his hand down, spanking him once. Y/n moaned into the gag. He felt his ass sting as his master spanked him again.

The only reason he was in that situation was because he had flirted with Jimin in an attempt to make Yoongi jealous. Obviously, it had worked.

Yoongi spanked him twenty times before flipping him back over and looking him in the eyes.
"Now, are you going to be good for me kitten?"
Yoongi remover the ball gag.
"Yes master, I'm sorry. I'll be good!"
Y/n panted, ready for Yoongi to take him.
"Since you've been so bad, I don't think you deserve lube tonight."
Y/n groaned, knowing his ass would hurt like hell in the morning.

Yoongi slid himself inside of Y/n's ass gently. He didn't want his lover to be in too much pain. Y/n moaned out in pain before letting Yoongi know he was okay to move. He slammed into him as fast as he could, not wanting to wait any longer than he already had. Y/n was a moaning mess as he felt Yoongi hit his spot.
"Fuck! Right there master!"
Yoongi kept going, hitting the same spot over and over.

"I'm close!"
Y/n cried out.
"Cum with me kitten."
Yoongi groaned, cumming at the same time as Y/n. He pulled out, panting. Y/n pulled him closer, with what little strength he had left, and snuggled into him.

If you guys have any requests the let me know in the comments or by pming me.