Namjoon- insecurities

Sometimes you wished that you could tell your boyfriend about your insecurities. You definitely were far from a confident person and while Namjoon knew this, he didn't know how little confidence you actually had in yourself. You decided not to tell him about how you felt because being an idol was very stressful for him, especially since he is the group's leader.

There had been a number of occasions where he had almost found out about your insecurities but you were able to come up with excuses as to why it looked like you were crying. You couldn't let him know and you were certain that he would never know.

You were in your bed crying when the front door to your apartment opened. You were too caught up in crying that you didn't even realise that Namjoon had called out to you from the living room.
"Y/n? You didn't answer any of my texts. I was a little worried so I came over. I hope you don't mind."
His words got no response so he went to your room door. He knocked once, then twice, then a third time. There was no response. At this point he was incredibly worried. He pressed his ear to your door. That's when he heard you crying. He burst into your room like the overprotective boyfriend he was and saw you curled up in blankets, crying like your life depended on it.

When you realised he was there was when he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you up from your lying down position.
"Namjoon?"
You whispered out.
"shh, it's okay. I'm here and I'm not leaving any time soon."
You snuggled into his neck, still sobbing.
"I'm sorry."
You cried into his shoulder.
"Don't be sorry, you haven't done anything wrong. Now tell me, what or who has made you this upset? Do I need to talk to some people."
You giggled at him trying to be tough.
"It's just, why are you with me? You could do so much better. I'm disgusting and gross and I just don't understand why you'd ever live someone like me."
"I'm with you because I love you. To me, you're the most amazing human in this planet. And I know me telling you this won't even come close to making your insecurities go away but we can work on it together. I'm always going to be here for you. There's no getting rid of me."
He chuckled at his last statement.

You smiled brightly at him. Sure, your insecurities weren't going to go away just like that but with Namjoon by your side, you knew that you would eventually be able to conquer them.

A/n- thank you for over seven hundred reads! I'm really happy that you guys enjoy my shitty writing. This one shot was actually based off of my own insecurities and very loosely based off of my ED. I wanted to write this as kind of a vent I guess. If you're ever struggling with something, just pm me, I'm pretty much always active so at any hour of the day, drop me a message.