Bts- kim seokjin, please come to the main entrance to collect your children (au)

This is an au where Jin and Namjoon are the parents of six strange children. Yoongi is 13, Hobi is 12, Jimin and Tae are 10 and reader and Jungkook are 9.

"Don't worry, we'll find dad eventually."
Hobi attempted to reassure his younger siblings while Yoongi looked for the help desk. They were in a shopping centre and somehow lost their dad, Seokjin.
"Yeah, we'll be back with him in no time."
Yoongi smiled weakly. Truth be told, Yoongi was panicking the most out of everyone. If he could just find a help desk or a map he'd be fine.
"Do you think daddy will buy us ice cream when he finds us?"
Jimin asked.
"Ooh! I want chocolate chip!"
The two youngest said in unison.
"Ah! There's a map over here."
Yoongi led them over to a map where he quickly found out where to go.
"We just have to go north."

"What do you mean?"
"What does it sound like Namjoon? I lost the fucking kids. Oh god they've probably been taken by some old man who promised them ice cream and video games."
"Jin,"
"My poor babies are probably so afraid! How the hell did I even lose all of them? There's six of them and I somehow managed to lose them all! I'll never see them again and,"
"Jin!"
Namjoon yelled down the phone to his husband.
"Go to the help desk and see if,"
Jin heard the speakers come on.
"Could Kim Seokjin please come to the main entrance?"
"I'll call you back Joon."
He could hear Namjoon sigh on the other end as he hung up.

Yoongi was sat with his five siblings on a bench by the main entrance.
"When dad comes back we can all go get ice cream and he'll get us whatever flavours we want."
Jimin smiled at Yoongi.
"And then we can go home right?"
"Yeah, I don't think he'll ever let us out of his sight again after this."
He sighed.
"MY BABIES!"
They heard someone yell. Glancing in the direction of the voice, they saw their dad, sprinting towards them. Everyone but Yoongi ran towards him, huddling around him.
"Dad!"
Hobi smiled at him. The four youngest boys looked up at him, tears in their eyes.
"We thought you were gone forever!"
"Don't worry, I could never ever leave you! I'm so so sorry that I lost you."
Yoongi walked over to his dad with the nice person who had helped them.
"Kim Seokjin?"
The man asked him.
"Yes. I'm so sorry to have caused you trouble."
"It's fine. They were no trouble at all."
"How did you find them? I looked everywhere for them but I couldn't find them."
The man gestured to Yoongi.
"He was the one who found us. You've raised some very responsible children."
Jin hugged Yoongi tightly.
"I am so proud of you. Thank you so much for looking after your brothers. I couldn't ask for better sons."
Yoongi smiled at his dad.
"So..."
Tae spoke up.
"Yoongi Hyung said that we would get ice cream because we were all good and brave."
He smiled brightly. Jin glanced at Yoongi.
"From that really nice place not too far from home. You know the one."
"Okay, how about we go there now and we can get whatever you want from there. Then we can go home to appa and he hopefully won't be too mad."
"Yay!"
The four youngest boys cheered as Jin thanked the man and walked them to the car.

He was incredibly thankful that his children were responsible and knew exactly what to do.