"Do you need medicine?" He said.

"No, I'm okay, I'm sure it'll stop hurting by the morning." I said.

"Okay, night" he said.

I then drifted off to sleep while holding my stomach, hoping all the pain would be gone when I woke up.

*************

When I woke up, my stomach was worst, it woke me up from sleeping, that's how bad it hurt.

I looked at the time, and it was 4:30 am.

I felt gross, icky, and sweaty.

I decided that I should probably get some medicine.

When I got up from the bed, I looked down at the sheet to see if the sweat got all on the sheet.

When I looked down, I saw something different...

I almost freaked out.

I saw red everywhere on the sheet.

I soon thought about what it was.

My period.

You're probably wondering how I didn't know my period was coming from all the cramps.

Well, here's the thing. I never started my period....until now.

Yeah I know, it's late.

Being 14 and in high school not having a period yet.

Although, I was thankful for not having fast because, in a house full of brothers, you would never want this day to come.

I stood there while my legs were shaking.

It was all over the sheets where I was sleeping.

I didn't know what to do.

I've never dealt with this before!

There were no pads or tampons in the house either so that was not good.

I was just thinking that out of all the beds, I had to bleed on Ashers bed.

Out of ALL the nights, I had to start my period the night I was in ASHERS bed.

Asher would kill me if he saw this so that's another reason why I was about to freak out.

I seriously didn't know what to do or where to start.

Do I tell my brothers and wake them up, do I clean it up myself, do I try to look for something to put on?

It's like I couldn't move from where I was standing, it's like my feet were stuck to the ground.

I didn't want to get my other brothers because that's embarrassing.... and they probably wouldn't know what to do either.

Blood was all over my legs. For this to be my first time starting, it was pretty bad.

I started to feel a feeling that I highly disliked.

I was about to have a panic attack.

I stood there trying to control myself.

I started taking deep breaths in and out to control it.

It helped a little, but my eyes still started to water.

I made a little tiny wheezing noise... to it then leading to big wheezing noises.

I tried to stop so being so loud so I wouldn't wake anyone up by covering my mouth, but it didn't stop and it didn't help..... and soon enough, Asher started moving and waking up.