getting ready

At school the next day, I heard that almost everyone would be going to Karaoke Mania on Friday.

It really was a popular spot.

I asked Noah if he was going but he said he couldn't.

Aw man.

When I got home on Thursday, I immediately went to my room and picked out an outfit for Friday. 

I went in the bottom of my drawer and got something out of my "cute" section, but I got something that's not that AS revealing.

I didn't know a lot about this club and didn't know if there were any pervs or pedos, so I didn't want to be too revealing.

It was a red tank top, with some black ripped jeans.

I'm sure they would let me wear it, because I really don't see a problem with it.

But you never know with my brothers.

After I picked out my outfit, I did my homework, and walked downstairs.

Asher was playing a video game, Nathan was on his phone, and Cooper was in the kitchen cooking something.

"Hey guys," I greeted.

"Hey" Cooper and Nathan said.

"Hey, wanna play GTA with me?" Asher asked.

"Sure," I said grabbing a controller.

That's literally about the only game I play with him. And that's probably the only game he has that I like.

I don't know, it was something about that game that was so fun.

I just only liked driving around and crashing into people.

Asher and I kept playing until I got a text.

I pulled out my phone and looked at it.

Jace: can't wait until tomorrow rosy.

I texted him back.

On the low, I still get those fuckboy vibes from him, but after talking to him at school these past few days, he's getting on my good side.

Paisley: lol same.

I was honestly kind of excited.

At first, I really wasn't... but I guess since it's close, I'm getting excited.

I was going out with my friends. Friends that I didn't think I'd make, going back to the first day of school.

Oh gosh- the first day of school.

Ryan-

I hope he's not going to be there.

I really really hope he's not there.

If he is, then I'm definitely not staying.

I will be leaving.

About an hour after playing the game, Luke and Dan came home.

"Hey guys," Luke said.

"Hey," we all said, not really focusing on him.

"I've got some pizza!" he said again.

We all suddenly put all our attention on the pizza and then, we all got up and raced over to him for the pizza.

"Oh, so I can't get your attention but food can huh?" Luke said again.

We all laughed.