Chapter 16

(Warning: Language is explicit and story will get intense. Don't go reporting it. I have warned you.)

Terry's POV 

December 21. Winter is here, but in the South the weather is the same since spring. There may be some cold days, some ice, or even a flurry, but otherwise the same thing. However this year, the weather was cold and icy. The ground held frost all day long and the days grew colder by the second. It was currently 30 degrees and a little snow was falling down. 

I along with my love who was tied to the chair but had enough access to my forbidden fruit that I could just take her as much as I wanted, but I wanted her to beg me for it. Beside her sat Caesar Weeks, that man was somehow still alive, duck tape covered his mouth and he was tied to his chair as well. He sat looking defeated and weak.   

I was proud of my little family that I have created, but I needed to add children to my love's womb. Like I said earlier, we would have beautiful children. They even have their own pet dog. The big brute could be useful in that nature other than me using him further breaking him down as a man. 

"Nice weather we're having this winter don't you think babe?" I asked my sweetheart.

" It'll be even nicer when you burn in Hell." she responded.

" Still as stubborn as the day I first had you. When will you give up and let me have you fully? Imagine what I could give you. We need each other. Your soul is yearning to be with mine. Why can't you just give in?" I stated begging her to give up. These games she played were getting tiresome and I could no longer continue. " No one is looking for you and your family is no longer worried about you. They have deemed you dead and held a funeral. I even went. It was truly lovely. So many roses for that queen, I took them and bathed you in them on your birthday, the day of the service." 

  The wheels in her head were spinning and she let a tear fall. Sniffling a bit, she tried to close her legs and get some warmth. She looked distant, yet calculated as if she were trying to figure out any ulterior motives they held. 

    "They don't care anymore. They have moved on and even have a new friend in the group." I lied smoothly to her in an attempt to finally break her. 

" Even if they did have another person in the group, my family would never stop until you are burning on a pyre." She said with finality in her voice.

    She was unbreakable and for some reason it turned me on. She could use me all she wanted. Take control over my body and have me starving for more. I need my lovely little woman.

I sighed. She was still being difficult no matter how good she made me feel about wanting to be her little man as she degraded me for all the things I would hate others to point out. 

   I will wait for her. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  They have watched and waited. The day has arrived that their plan be set into motion. Bits and pieces of ideas were strewn together in order for him to believe that the war was over. 

It had just begun.

They travelled deep into the forest with its dense vegetation and menacing shadows. 

Into the jaws of Death, Into the mouth of hell

Moving like a pack, calculated and intent on catching their prey, they hunted. Watching, listening, and waiting to strike. Some moved West, others East, and the rest moved further North. They could see each other, yet nothing looked out of the ordinary to anyone looking into the woods. 

Silently they carried on. Having their wits and knowledge of the woods to their advantage. Armed with pure savagery one would expect from a ruthless pack set on revenge for the loss of their own. With the help of others willing to sacrifice precious ignorance to the monster that has invaded their town, the packs came together to eradicate the threat.

No talking was needed when finally the found the little moss and vine covered cabin in the densest part of the woods. Smoke from the fire on the other side of the cabin was a signal of someone being there. Voices from inside were of two males and a female. 

" Listen you weak piece of shit. I OWN YOU NOW! No one can save you. I will make you into the nothing you truly are Weeks! Trust me, I'll have your mouth wrapped around me again and again until you can't handle it any longer. You dick loving whore! Not even man enough to fight me, but will whine about the amount of fucking I put you through." The monster's voice seethed. 

We were quiet. All we needed was a visual of the two hostages he has taken and we will move in. A scream was heard and a head of ebony curls past the window. She bent down next to a large figure on the floor. She lifted it up providing what we needed. 

And just like that we were given what we asked for. 

Now we attack.

A third update today. You all deserve it and thank you for being patient and still supporting my work. Anyways, I quoted The poem The Charge of the Light Brigade by Alfred, Lord Tennyson. 

Enjoy this installment of Teacher's Obsession! Until next time (Bob Ross voice) 

I hope everyone is having or will have a great New Year's. I'll have something special for you all for the New Year. Happy 2020!