Chapter 2

Joelle's POV

This day keeps getting better and better, NOT!

First thing that happened was the seniors being called in for a class meeting, which was a surprise since the guidance counselors at my school never did their jobs, about this being our last year of school. I believe it is safe to say that we, the people who have been here these past four years should know that by now, but thanks for reminding us. The principal graced us with his presence as he walked on stage to congratulate our achievement. However, this bit...person had the nerve to tell us that there was to be no shenanigans throughout the year or else he would cancel one of our events. To say we were upset would be an understatement, yet no one commented in fear that he would be petty and cancelled one for any objections. 

The meeting continued with the same old "you all are the leaders of the school, set an example for the underclassmen" BS that if no one has ever heard it, you are lucky.

Second, we all got our schedules and not surprising, those bastards split us up, the Four Horsemen, or as we call ourselves, the lovely bunch of idiots.

"You four are going to promise me that you all will not do anything chaotic this year." Principal Murphy declared.

"Give us a chance, Murph. The year just started and there are new people. We have to give a good first impression before we hop on the crazy train." Sammi explained.

"Yeah Murph, you know how this works. We seem innocent at first, then we go in for the kill." Jayda added.

"Innocent, ha. Tell me one innocent thing about you all and I'll bite my tongue for the semester," he said." Nothing. Well, that proves it."

Finally, I decided to put my two cents in. " If you give us a chance, you will notice our level of maturity has increased. We are not as childish as we used to be. Give us a chance and then we can talk, but in the meantime, we have class to go to. Goodbye sir."

With that, we left and headed to class.

Time skip

"Have any of y'all seen Mr. Matthews? That man is looking like my next snack." Sammi said.

"Boy, you the only one to think these guys are fine. Carry you and your screwed up judgement to the dump." Sabrina commented.

"I give Sammi this one Mr. Matthews is a fine ass man." Jayda added to help her friend.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't...Damn who is he?" Sabrina started, but then questioned as two teachers walked pass.

"Mr. "Fine ass" Matthews. That's who." Sammi swooned.

Mr. Matthews, to me was fairly average, but I dare not say that to my group of horny, teenage friends. He was 5'1.5'', slightly pudgy, his pooch was slightly coming out from under his too small shirt, yet somehow had toned arms, and dull, brown eyes. He was bald; his head was a little larger than normal and his smile could rival the Grinch. I honestly give up with them, unless they mean the man walking next to him then I definitely can see why Sammi has those heart eyes.

" If that is him, then you guys can have fun with that." I stated as I proceeded to stand and leave.

"Well, it looks like he wants to do you." Sabrina said as she motioned me to turn around.

When I turned, all I saw where brown eyes staring me up and down.

Please tell me he isn't the one they were talking about.

Sorry I haven't updated regularly. 😞