Prologue

Joelle's POV

7:00 am.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

"What in Neptune's... is that?" I thought. Looking to the left I saw the alarm clock next to my phone that was constantly flashing and blasting out music. Grabbing my phone, I saw texts from all of my friends asking what the outfit of the first day of you guys' last year of high school will be. That was when it clicked that today was sadly Monday.

"Son of a bi..." I started to say.

"You better watch your mouth, little girl," my mother's voice yells from the kitchen.

"Yes ma'am. Good morning momma," I answered.

Getting out of bed was the most exhausting part of my day, but for senior year it was an exception. I showered and got dressed for the day. Going out the door I waved to my mom goodbye as she wished me good luck on my first day. With this being my last year, I could only hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to my story. This book will not be much of a romantic, hidden relationship, but more of a teacher who has grown obsessed with his student. The story will be told from the girl's point of view with some of the teacher's insight.

Hope you enjoy.

********** NOTICE *******

This is not a romance story between a teacher and a student. For those of you who just started, this is not a light-hearted and loving story, so be warned. This kind of relationship in itself is already an unhealthy one, but it is one-sided, and the teacher is not mentally sane.

So, I have decided that I'll be going through this story and editing a few things. Not that anything is horribly wrong with the story itself, but the way I wrote it seems off to me, IDKW, but anyways it won't be any major changes, hopefully, however this will get some upgrades.

thanks