Chapter 14 part 1

Happy Halloween! Stay Safe and Spooky, but most importantly safe!

Joelle's POV

" Happy Halloween guys! Come on get up we have things to do and children to scare...I made breakfast." Sabrina screamed. It was time for the fun to begin. The music, partying, and best of all candy. Ghost stories if you prefer and/or hanging out at the cemetery. 

Ghouls and goblins give children a fright 

As witches dance this Halloween night   

The air chills and leaves fall

But the frights are what I love most of all

((A.N.)didn't intend to write a poem, but here it is)

" Yes! Finally an excuse to go to Dr. Grey's house. His wife dared say that their decorations were better than ours and their haunted house! I know you have been doing it for years, but honey nothing beats my aunt's decorating skills. She isn't a party planner for nothing." Jayda yelled. 

We all knew that Jayda's aunt could have any holiday, event, or wedding be amazing with the right atmosphere. She truly knows how to bring something to life. 

" Well Sabrina what did you make for breakfast? It better be edible or otherwise I'm throwing it outside for the black cats that were wandering around." Sammi asked. 

Sabrina and her mom led everyone to the table of the house we were staying at. We got here last night and sense Halloween was the day after, we decided that some of the spiderwebs and dusty sheet covered furniture would stay as is. Back to the present, Sabrina brought out the black plates and cutlery while her mom started bringing the food with the help of Sammi's dad and uncles. Once everyone was finished we all sat and ate. 

" So what is everyone going to be for Halloween? I am going to be Oogie Boogie from Nightmare before Christmas." One of Sammi's uncles stated. 

" I'm going to be The Big Bad Wolf. " Sammi's other uncle replied.

" I'm Gomez Adams," Sammi's dad began. " And I'm Morticia Adams." Sabrina's mom finished. 

" Aww, you two still Gomez and Morticia," My mom responded," This year I am either Oshun or Foxy Brown. I haven't decided yet."

    Well crap, there costume ideas are better than mine. Hell, I don't even know who or what to be. 

" Real nice that you finally got away from doing Diana Ross. I was getting tired of that old dress and wig." Sammi's dad sassed. 

" At least people could tell if I was in costume unlike you and your orange jumpsuit costume." My mom clapped back.

       Now I know where we all get it from. 

" Anyway before we go into that, the kids didn't get a chance to answer." Jayda's aunt stated. " Also, I'm going to be Holli Would from Cool World." 

" Auntie no. Don't you dare be that hoe with barely anything on. At least I will have something on since I'm going as Shego from Kim Possible." Jayda added. 

" Shego is wearing at green and black catsuit. That is just as bad as Holli Would. I will be Lola Bunny and before you say something, my shorts and top will not be that small." Sabrina said.

" I am going to be a catfish just so I can wear whatever I want, change outfits and wigs all night, show off my runway walk,  and ultimately take candy from houses multiple times because not every house has the best candy." Sammi answered.