Chapter 3

Joelle's POV

Oh Hell no. I know damn well he is not checking me out. Why me? He better stop.

We looked at one another for what seemed like minutes when actually it was only a few seconds.

"Damn I must have been high looking at his ugly behind. He looks like the front view of an eagle." Sammi confessed.

"Sammi no

"Sammi no. Don't be so rude." Sabrina chided.

"Finally you got some sense in that thick skull of yours." Jayda said.

"That's not the only thick part of me." Sammi smirked.

While they argued about who was the thickest out of all of us, Mr. Matthews walked our way.

"The only thing thick on you is your hair Sabrina you scrawny whore. Bitch you're built like a poorly made blunt." Sammi told Sabrina a few seconds before Mr. Matthews graced us with his unwanted presence.

"Hi, I'm Terry. Terry Matthews, the new government teacher. Hopefully I will have the chance to teach one of you." Mr. Matthews stated all the while staring straight at me.

"Yeah no. Sorry but we already took a gov. class and passed. And by the way she has a man so don't go staring her down like you were gonna fuck her against the wall or some shit. Thank you, bye." Sammi said to Mr. Matthews.

I really need to start telling my friends that they just can't tell what is on their minds.

With that we all left to go to our first class of the day.

Time skip

Oh thank goodness, lunch has arrived. I knew from the moment we walked into our first class that this school year would be doomed.

" I will never listen to that pig of a teacher that we have second block." Sabrina cried.

" All he asked was that you stop sexting your boyfriend." I told her.

" Well how did he know?" She questioned.

" Your loudass kept moaning "daddy" and it was pretty obvious since he put all four of us in the front " because of our reputation". Jayda added.

" Hoe." Sammi mummbled.

" Love you too cunt." Sabrina countered.

We talked about whatever bugged us about the day so far until my friends asked me about a certain teacher.

"So did short, pale, and average, yet slightly more ugly, teacher try you again?" Jayda asked.

Thinking back to when he nearly followed me into the girls' restroom and asked my name, I replied." He followed me to the restroom saying hey wait up my mocha caramel Nubian goddess like dafuq. Then after I was done and doing a once-over in the mirror, he comes from around the corner talking about so are you gonna tell me your name or do I have to work for it? Let me tell you, a bitch was ready to swing on his big headed ass. Got me fucked up. So I walked off not saying a word and all of a sudden the new gym teacher was next to me. I didn't know what was about to happen, but when I turned around... this motherfucker. Had the AUDACITY to try and slap my butt. Talked about mad, y'all I was livid, but the gym teacher told me not to worry he'll handle it. I wished I stayed to hear what he said, yet from the looks of it old dude was shittin' his pants."

"Creepy bitch. Doesn't he have a wife? Need to go smack her pancake ass." Sammi commented.

"Excuse me?"